Luigi Glombard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point in signing someone on a month loan and not even putting him in the squad.
:102:

I have just realised why we have signed Glombard!

wait for it.......

He rang Dave Jones and asked have you got any "smashing lads" at your club?

:038: :biggrin: :icon_eek: :eek:

... who work doubly hard on the training ground ... :tumbleweed:

My brother said he spoke to him at the game, he was in the stands. apparently he hasn't been doing full training. didn't mention an injury but i assume it is. his english apparently isn't great.

:icon_lol:

What are his positives/negatives??
He's been with us since July and started only once. 5 sub appearances when Thommo runs out of steam or games result beyond doubt. Says it all.
Negatives
He drives like an American car. Fine in a straight line with nothing in front of him.
On the wing he looked to be half decent running with the ball, but as soon as he had to shoot / pass / evade a tackle his shortcomings come to the fore.
Positves
Unlike a Yank car he won't cost much to run if you only keep him for a month.
Bon chance.

My brother said he spoke to him at the game, he was in the stands. apparently he hasn't been doing full training, his english apparently isn't great.

Well I suggest your brother gets himself to night school or something and learns his English

I believe the conversation went something like this -

RK " Hi Dave, Rob Kelly here, I was wondering if I could take that forward off your hands, you know the pacy one with good feet and a real eye for goal,only think is I can't remember his name, all I can remember is he is foreign, and of the darker persuasion and you only recently signed him inthe summer "

DJ " Ah i know you mean Luigi Glombard.........he is on his way"

RK " No it isn't him, just remembered his name is Chopra, Micheal Chopra... Dave are you still there, Dave.......hello ......Dave ...."

I believe the conversation went something like this -

RK " Hi Dave, Rob Kelly here, I was wondering if I could take that forward off your hands, you know the pacy one with good feet and a real eye for goal,only think is I can't remember his name, all I can remember is he is foreign, and of the darker persuasion and you only recently signed him inthe summer "

DJ " Ah i know you mean Luigi Glombard.........he is on his way"

RK " No it isn't him, just remembered his name is Chopra, Micheal Chopra... Dave are you still there, Dave.......hello ......Dave ...."

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038:

He's been with us since July and started only once. 5 sub appearances when Thommo runs out of steam or games result beyond doubt. Says it all.
Negatives
He drives like an American car. Fine in a straight line with nothing in front of him.
On the wing he looked to be half decent running with the ball, but as soon as he had to shoot / pass / evade a tackle his shortcomings come to the fore.
Positves
Unlike a Yank car he won't cost much to run if you only keep him for a month.
Bon chance.

Sounds just like Elvis

Hopefully RK won't be here long enough to buy Glombard permanently, because I am sure he is a smashing lad and all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669