macca is full of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone want me to prove on this thread hes lying? i have on another. come on acadamy starlet what do you have to say?

heres what i put on another post:

this macca is full of crap. Im the macca of the OS that plays for the acadamy. so 'macca' or 'danny' when was you ballboy last season? cos the under 17s and 19s didnt do ballboy, they sit behind the dugout. us under 15s do ballboy, and i dont remember you. and you sed that you got sent off against brentford or something like that, when did the under 17s or 19s play brentford? so which one did you play for? i got pushed up to the 17s for 1 game, and the number 8 was doddsy i think, so where were youthen? and who did you say your manager was, first and last name? cos the under 17s was run by trevor peake last season and the 19s by steve beaglehole. so why have you made up so much shit?

oh yea and another thing, someone sent off 5 times for things like that wouldnt be at the acadamy, theyd be chucked out, and they definitely wouldnt get runner up in player of the year. oh yeah, and to put the nail in the coffin, where do u you live dannyboy?

i just have! whats anyone got to say? especially super danny acadamy!? do you want more proof hes a liar?

Eyup Lads.Me first post.this is a bit bout me.
Name:Danny Mcmillan
Life long Leicester fan
Played for Leicester for 6 years after going for trials.
Position:Defensive Midfielder
Goals last season:2
Sent off:5

who's are these stats then? Are they actually you or are you saying they are made up?

yeah .. more proof more proof, more proof more proof

Nottingham Fox said:
you first post .. it says 200 ????????

That was the opening line from macca's first post, not seeing any proof, if macca is a bullsh1tter he goes into impressive detail, more proof needed!

nottinghamfox that was a quote he was using from danny! and what were you doing at the training ground danny? the acadmy is shut for ages yet! and how can you say you are back training in 4 weeks? the date for us to go back hasnt been sent yet!

Macca4lcfc said:
heres what i put on another post:

this macca is full of crap. Im the macca of the OS that plays for the acadamy. so 'macca' or 'danny' when was you ballboy last season? cos the under 17s and 19s didnt do ballboy, they sit behind the dugout. us under 15s do ballboy, and i dont remember you. and you sed that you got sent off against brentford or something like that, when did the under 17s or 19s play brentford? so which one did you play for? i got pushed up to the 17s for 1 game, and the number 8 was doddsy i think, so where were youthen? and who did you say your manager was, first and last name? cos the under 17s was run by trevor peake last season and the 19s by steve beaglehole. so why have you made up so much shit?

oh yea and another thing, someone sent off 5 times for things like that wouldnt be at the acadamy, theyd be chucked out, and they definitely wouldnt get runner up in player of the year. oh yeah, and to put the nail in the coffin, where do u you live dannyboy?

Christ, do they teach you kids anything in school these days? We have this thing in the English language called capital letters and grammer. Practice it, be amazed by the results :lol:

Only kidding sunshine, why so angry :?:

im not angry! if hed have used any other name apart from macca i wouldnt care! but im the macca from leicester city acadamy and no-one else is going to claim to be!

Macca4lcfc said:
wow he disappeared off line quickly once i started posting this stuff! why do people bother?

Ill try again are you the real danny mcmillan or is he completely made up?

that other macca islying, and it pisses me off that he managed to get you lot to call him the future andall that when he made upso much shit! dont you think if there was a 16 year old who trained with the reserves and stuff you would all have heard of him?

Macca4lcfc said:
that other macca islying, and it pisses me off that he managed to get you lot to call him the future andall that when he made upso much shit! dont you think if there was a 16 year old who trained with the reserves and stuff you would all have heard of him?

Ok chill, so whats the score? you are in the acedemy? have you played for the reserves etc yet?

danny mcmillan is that other lad, he is probably a real name but definitely made up all that crap about being in the acadamy! i am Matt 'macca' mcClymont, i play for the under 15s last season, and under 16s next season. I was ballboy for loads of games last season, and im sure a few of you would recognise me if you saw me. especially cos i got angry alot last season with us losing so much, and quite a few people remember me throwing my ball on the floor when we let 1 in, cant remember who it was against but other people seem 2!

Macca4lcfc said:
danny mcmillan is that other lad, he is probably a real name but definitely made up all that crap about being in the acadamy! i am Matt 'macca' mcClymont, i play for the under 15s last season, and under 16s next season. I was ballboy for loads of games last season, and im sure a few of you would recognise me if you saw me. especially cos i got angry alot last season with us losing so much, and quite a few people remember me throwing my ball on the floor when we let 1 in, cant remember who it was against but other people seem 2!

Ok cool, so do you have any inside info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757