Mad Biker who's coming next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Just wondering who's on the list of the players were in talks with. Tim Davies says were talkin to alot of players.And he expects more players in by the 28th june.Who are these do you know?

So far hes been wrong about the Thacher thing **crosses fingers and hope I haven't just jinxed it**

Seems that Thatcher going is a certainty. I've been wondering who we are going to sign to replace all these players and have come to the conclusion that so long as the players who come in have passion and pride it doesn't really matter who we sign. I'm certainly not going to sit around crying my eyes out over players who leave, we've been in worse positions (e.g. hours from going out of buisness, believing that benjamin and Lemon Ade were a strike force) but have come through. I remember the play off finals of heartache and despair, thinking to myself will we ever get to the premiership! I remember Steve Claridge's wonderful shin and Parkers guts! I smile when I think about play off finals against Derby and Palace and when Elliott headed us to a Worthington cup and it all seems O.K.

We've had it all at this club, we've lost it, won it, had the agonising middles and the bitter endings (I'm thinking of you Dicko), but its still the best place to be, I wouldn't want any other club, none would come close...none will compare!

I've had a ton of relationships but i'll never get tired of this old lady...one City...US!

Fox Fan said:
So far hes been wrong about the Thacher thing **crosses fingers and hope I haven't just jinxed it**

Turn on the radio this morning whats the first thing I hear?

who's coming next?

Now that Man City are in for Ben, he will be off ie guaranteed first team place
Therefore the next in will be Harley or Tiatto or both!

No comment !! well . . . . . . . . . . . have a look at my guess for top scorer in Malf`s poll :wink:

who's coming next?

Nice one Mad Biker... hope your right because im depressed now Thatchers off
It wouldnt surprise me if we got Marcus, Ithink he has had enough of moving around, he seemed to have found his "home" last season. There may be bigger clubs offerring more money but if he wants to come here i am sure we could do a deal with Ipswich, even if it meant losing Matt (now we have Dion).

mad biker said:
No comment !! well . . . . . . . . . . . have a look at my guess for top scorer in Malf`s poll :wink:

I hope that true MB, thats made my weekend! :D

Any news on Sir Les? Is Dabizas still off?

who's coming next?

We need to find £450k or Marcus will be off to Everton or Portsmouth(see ITV TELETEXT)
tHATS ALL OUR QUALITY PLAYERS GONE!!

Re: who's coming next?

dpjfox said:
We need to find £450k or Marcus will be off to Everton or Portsmouth(see ITV TELETEXT)
tHATS ALL OUR QUALITY PLAYERS GONE!!

Gimminy Gillikers!!!! :(

Never really was one of our players...we all took him to our hearts but thats the problem with successful loans, its like a great lover leaving you for a lazy eyed psycho called rednapp...painful :x

Anyone who had designs on Stephen McPhee...saw on Sky Sports News last night that another club is after him (can't remeber which) and he is close to signing, looks like another one down the pan.

Don`t think we need to panic at this stage people, The tractor boy`s can accept as many offers as they wan`t but if Marcus "fails to agree terms" with any interested clubs what can they do ?? as far s I am aware we are close to agreeing a deal to bring him back to City, nothing is certain in football though so fingers crossed A !!

mad biker said:
Don`t think we need to panic at this stage people, The tractor boy`s can accept as many offers as they wan`t but if Marcus "fails to agree terms" with any interested clubs what can they do ?? as far s I am aware we are close to agreeing a deal to bring him back to City, nothing is certain in football though so fingers crossed A !!

Radio Stations this AM suggest that Everton are spending 1% of the Rooney money and will sign him today... I wish you were right :cry: :cry:

mad biker said:

Good stuff, I also heard this from my dad's mate at work who sometimes gets to hear about things. Chill your beans

Chill your beans

By chilling your beans it helps seal in the flavour...do it! Be amazed by the results :shock:

On the subject of Bent, don't become a scally mate, think long term...Leicester will be (secretly are) a greater force that the scoucers...they'll knick your car :x

Bent currently at Everton discussing terms...if agreed will have medical. Source is ITV teletext

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757