Confirmed Transfer Mahrez to Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't that just make everything nice.
If you had applied yourself in the last 2 seasons, rather than playing the hard done to bitch, you may have actually got your dream move, not just your dream packet

Doesn't that just make everything nice.
If you had applied yourself in the last 2 seasons, rather than playing the hard done to bitch, you may have actually got your dream move, not just your dream packet

The only players in the Premier League with more assists than Mahrez last season played for Manchester City.

The only players with more goals than him last season played for Liverpool, a Manchester team, or a North London team. And Vardy. And they were mainly strikers.

Not bad considering he played for a team that didn't attack for half the season.

What a classy message.

Once again, thanks Riyad. LCFC legend forever and always - our best ever player.

I hope you tear it up apart in Manchester!!!!

Why do people hope he's amazing for a rival team?

Genuine question.

I hope they have a shit season and we dick them home and away.

The only players in the Premier League with more assists than Mahrez last season played for Manchester City.

The only players with more goals than him last season played for Liverpool, a Manchester team, or a North London team. And Vardy. And they were mainly strikers.

Not bad considering he played for a team that didn't attack for half the season.
How much better could it have been, though?
He's gone, we've got the money, time to move on.
As for what he may, or may not, go on to achieve, I really could not give a flying ****.

I support Leicester City, not any individual player or manager.
I will say thank you for your contributions, whatever they may be, now goodbye.

I just don’t think he will last in a team managed by Pep, he is know for his insane drilling of players but Mahrez is too much a free spirit to last under him IMO, he dwells on the ball too much, his work rate is decent at best and positionally he is all over the place especially compared to Pep’s players

Was Pep present or is he on his holidays? I think he will do well there he was sensational for us are we still after their lad who is playing at Celtic?

Luckily future generations will have quality footage to judge Riyad by. This is important. When I was growing up people talked of the genius of Stanley Matthews. The only footage we have of him is the 1953 cup final when he was 37 years old - and still the fastest and best player on the pitch.

I think it is very unlikely that we can replace a player of Riyad's quality. However, next season may be the one in which Gray or Diabate prove they can be really good Premier League players.

**** Riyad. He's a disrespectful mardy arse **** in my eyes and hopefully him coming out and suggesting Harry Maguire should play at a higher level after his world cup showings will make you realise what a bad apple he was. Personally I think it'd be hilarious if he wound up rotting on the bench..

**** Riyad. He's a disrespectful mardy arse **** in my eyes and hopefully him coming out and suggesting Harry Maguire should play at a higher level after his world cup showings will make you realise what a bad apple he was. Personally I think it'd be hilarious if he wound up rotting on the bench..

Can't say that I'm overjoyed with his comments in that presser.

Shut the **** up about another teams players.

He's got his move, it should be enough without this underhand tapping up of our other players.

Riyad's a mardy arse ****
Kante's a snake
Drinkwater's a mercenary bastard
Simpson is not good enough to play right back
Morgan is finished and a liability
Albrighton can't cross his legs, let alone a ball
Fuchs is an embarrassment
Okazaki just falls over

Well, our lovely fans certainly meant it when they called them the immortals, didn't they.....?

He's got a point. Doesn't surprise me at all that he's said it either, must be on Pep's shopping list.

Footballers and football fans, the most one sided relationship imaginable. He clearly feels he owes us nothing. Whatever. Thanks or having your agent tweet some platitudes from your account, now **** off and don’t spoil the special memories we have of you.

Football gets twatier every year and next season is going to be shit.

Yeah, not happy with those Maguire comments.

It’s amazing how quickly the world has forgotten we won the title and got to the quarter finals of the champions league in the last 3 years.

Jesus, you lot. You're so easily swayed by the media it's ridiculous how naive some are on here. Remember the magic that man provided on the pitch for year after year as a LCFC player and temper any nonsense bile-ridden post on here with that memory.

Here's the quote: "“Of course he deserves to play higher but Leicester are a good club as well, so let’s see. He’ll have to decide.”

I read that as being in answer to a journalist asking "do you think Harry Maguire now deserves to play at a higher level than he does currently?"

Pretty far away from anything disrespectful in my opinion. What did you expect Riyad to say? In fact, don't bother. I don't care.

Jesus, you lot. You're so easily swayed by the media it's ridiculous how naive some are on here. Remember the magic that man provided on the pitch for year after year as a LCFC player and temper any nonsense bile-ridden post on here with that memory.

Here's the quote: "“Of course he deserves to play higher but Leicester are a good club as well, so let’s see. He’ll have to decide.”

I read that as being in answer to a journalist asking "do you think Harry Maguire now deserves to play at a higher level than he does currently?"

Pretty far away from anything disrespectful in my opinion. What did you expect Riyad to say? In fact, don't bother. I don't care.

Don't kid yourself, alex

He's squatting in his hotel room right now shitting all over a Leicester City flag, and he's gonna wipe his arse with an LCFC clap banner

He hates you, and your whole family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758