Man City - TUESDAY 18TH JAN 2011 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018:

Use the East Midlands Trains site.

Then I'll get 1% commission. Now what can I buy for 40p?

Sorry, Jeff. I forgot about your bunce.

I always recommend eastcoast and the others that use the same style to people because I find them much more user-friendly. Others' views may differ.

Sorry, Jeff. I forgot about your bunce.

I always recommend eastcoast and the others that use the same style to people because I find them much more user-friendly. Others' views may differ.

I'm not really that bothered about the 1%, I've just got into the habit of recommending the EMT site because it can be cheaper for people looking for fares from Leicester, which is what most people on here want.
If Eastcoast is cheaper I'll tell people to go there instead. It's certainly easier to compare fares on that site.

Thetrainline also pay me commission (more than EMT do) but I wouldn't recommend buying tickets from them. I have found their ticket alert thing to be useful though.

Last edited:
Both are coming out the same price so it doesnt make a difference to me whatsoever. Going to ask the rest of the lads if they fancy going. Not sure if everyone will be up for it as its probably at least 1.5 days off work. If they agree, will get from EMT so at least Jeff gets a little commission from it ..

Will let you know if we end up going.

Thanks again

Just tried to buy tickets online for the first time and as i tried to proceed to checkout it said that i had tried to purchase too many tickets even though i had only tried to purchase 2 tickets one for me and one for my dad who are both season ticket holders.

Anyone had this problem before and can help?

Is it possible for P3 season ticket holders to purchase online today for man city or do i have to do it first thing tomorrow as this may be why i'm not allowed to purchase them?

Just tried to buy tickets online for the first time and as i tried to proceed to checkout it said that i had tried to purchase too many tickets even though i had only tried to purchase 2 tickets one for me and one for my dad who are both season ticket holders.

Anyone had this problem before and can help?

Read 5 or 6 posts prior to yours!

Is it possible for P3 season ticket holders to purchase online today for man city or do i have to do it first thing tomorrow as this may be why i'm not allowed to purchase them?

If your P3, then they are not on sale until tomorrow.

Its probably the best ground Ive been to (might have something to do with us winning 3-0 there!!!). Looks like we will be keeping ESPN for a few more days:)

Near on 2,000 flogged by 11.30.

SNOB ALERT
Tell ya what we have some Frankenstein supporters, you look at the state of them and think why are they shelling out £60 plus per person when they could do with a good ****ing wash and a new lot of clothes. Then you had the twat who came in and was unhappy, it was one per season ticket. Sorry love, **** off...back of the line until Friday....first smell of a game at a Premiership ground, you wanna come. I am aware of prices but considering the time of the year and all that. We couldn't sell out an away play-off semi-final last season in May. I know it's snobbish but it annoys the **** out of me.

SNOB ALERT
Tell ya what we have some Frankenstein supporters, you look at the state of them and think why are they shelling out £60 plus per person when they could do with a good ****ing wash and a new lot of clothes. Then you had the twat who came in and was unhappy, it was one per season ticket. Sorry love, **** off...back of the line until Friday....first smell of a game at a Premiership ground, you wanna come. I am aware of prices but considering the time of the year and all that. We couldn't sell out an away play-off semi-final last season in May. I know it's snobbish but it annoys the **** out of me.

Its what happens unfortunately but I get where youre coming from

Frankenstein supporters? I'm more of a Dracula fan.

SNOB ALERT
Well said Hazz. What pisses me off is when, as soon as a big game is on the horizon, people who've been to two games all season suddenly insist that they should be given priority for some reason. "Oh, I need ten tickets, I've got loads of mates who want to come. Never been to a Leicester match in their f***ing lives but suddenly they want to come." F*** right off, wait your turn.

I've completely changed my mind about the club's priority system; I used to think it was flawed and could be improved, but it's probably the fairest way to do things - if the ticket office implement it properly.

I've completely changed my mind about the club's priority system; I used to think it was flawed and could be improved, but it's probably the fairest way to do things - if the ticket office implement it properly.

That's the key cos there's clearly been times where they haven't and they are quite open about. Even today, one of the assistants said in reply to the woman 'we are being strict about it today'.

The only change I'd make is to give the tiny majority of folk who prefer away games over home games and are non-season ticket holders the opportunity to register themselves ahead of members and general sale provided they attended so many games last season. That said it's hardly worth it considering it's only this sort of game when someone 'chances' it.

Another set of fan who does my swede is them of a false belief only local away games are worthy going cos they're might be a hint of trouble or a better atmosphere. 'Err...Forest, Cov, Derby, Stoke, they all good'. No, they are not. They are normally shit because of people like yourself!

The only change I'd make is to give the tiny majority of folk who prefer away games over home games and are non-season ticket holders the opportunity to register themselves ahead of members and general sale provided they attended so many games last season. That said it's hardly worth it considering it's only this sort of game when someone 'chances' it.

No.... if they do not have a ST, **** 'em! I have to lay a lot out on the 3 STs I have and I would hate it if people who didn't have a ST were at the front to get tickets for an away match. If they prefer away matches then the club makes **** all out of them. **** 'EM!

No.... if they do not have a ST, **** 'em! I have to lay a lot out on the 3 STs I have and I would hate it if people who didn't have a ST were at the front to get tickets for an away match. If they prefer away matches then the club makes **** all out of them. **** 'EM!

Didn't say that......I said they would be registered after season ticket holders and infront members/general sale, you pay a fee to register yourself for this. Club wins with a nice fee in the pocket, customer wins.

Didn't say that......I said they would be registered after season ticket holders and infront members/general sale, you pay a fee to register yourself for this. Club wins with a nice fee in the pocket, customer wins.

The fee being the same as the cheapest ST they could get at the Walkers for their age and ability. People who go to only away matches needed culling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758