Post Match Manchester City 2 Leicester City 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BR said so too. He said that we conceded more than anyone else from set pieces last season and they needed to look at it.

On Amartey, I'd also agree that his performance wasn't special. Evans did well but Amartey and Soyuncu hardly had to do anything. He did great to play two 90 mins in four days but I'd still like to see him move on this week.

We've had five years of evidence that he's not up to it.

To be fair, he has not played at center back.

As a defensive midfielder or right back I think he's just not needed. As a center back...maybe? Too early to tell.

I think it speaks volumes that Amartey (who's still young) was preferred to play and at CB over Benkywenkypants. Amartey stays for me, offers more than Choudhers.

One thing that we all know - We NEED to have a defender who is a Big Man.
Evans, Elliott, Walsh, That German bloke who's name escapes me.

It really helps when we have someone who talks and plays hard.

I think it speaks volumes that Amartey (who's still young) was preferred to play and at CB over Benkywenkypants. Amartey stays for me, offers more than Choudhers.

Benkovic must be shit, right?

Brendan played him for a year at Celtic and doesn't seem interested in giving him a look in here.

Is he currently fit? If so, he's clearly got no chance.

Amazed to see Amartey play. Having only seen the last 40 mins I didn't really notice Amartey much, but certainly didn't see much wrong.

He can probably leave but not until we've brought in another centre back.

Hope we see Tarkowski or Fofana sign this week!

Benkovic is injured isn't he?

Watching this again on SS now. Mahrez's strike is an absolute rasper, and I don't think there's really a great deal that could have been done except tighter marking, but the plaeyrs were all in the box.

They were a bit lucky to go up 1-0 within 5 minutes.

Watching this again on SS now. Mahrez's strike is an absolute rasper, and I don't think there's really a great deal that could have been done except tighter marking, but the plaeyrs were all in the box.

They were a bit lucky to go up 1-0 within 5 minutes.

On one of the replays during the game they picked up Schmeichel on the goal line microphone shouting out to watch Mahrez because he was free

Nobody did

On one of the replays during the game they picked up Schmeichel on the goal line microphone shouting out to watch Mahrez because he was free

Nobody did
Aha, didn't see that

Thinking about it Brown Nose Brown Nose would have been pleased to see us playing the nasty game against Manchester City. Lots of cynical fouls and clip-backs to prevent Manchester City breaking. I haven't seen us do that before much.

The tone of the Club is set by their Manager

Guardiola is a classless whiny entitled twat, so his players are bound to follow suit

The tone of the Club is set by their Manager

Guardiola is a classless whiny entitled twat, so his players are bound to follow suit

The pundits over here, Robbies Earle and Mustoe, seemed to think that the body language of the Man City players was one of a team that are having doubts as to the tactics they're using. They said that they didn't really appear to have belief in what they're doing now.

The pundits over here, Robbies Earle and Mustoe, seemed to think that the body language of the Man City players was one of a team that are having doubts as to the tactics they're using. They said that they didn't really appear to have belief in what they're doing now.
there was a reason that Fergie used to turn his squad over every few years, because players stop hearing the same message. Pep hasn't really done and and worse where he's been forced to he got worse players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757