Post Match Manchester City 5 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great goal from Vardy out of nothing but that's as good as it got. That was ****ing pitiful from pretty much every one of ours...

Embarrassing

Lightweight shite

Worst most inept display of goal keeping from KS ( can't be arsed to spell his surname) that I've seen - expected to beaten, but we were pathetic in all areas

Not a lot you can say positively about that. Some players will be delighted with Kasper taking the focus off their shitness. Silva needs to get to a ****ing gym or something, GTF would offer more in that position. Is Iborra dead?

Can we say we are in a period of transition? That may be the cause of the inept display?

Dragovic, Ndidi and Vardy get a pass.

Diabate and the subs were meh.

The rest were awful. Nowhere near good enough and led by a captain that played better for Man City than their own keeper.

We started like we were expecting a beating. We got a lucky equaliser really, although it was really well taken by Vardy. I thought we were poor first half though and very fortunate to go in level.

Second half we were atrocious from start to finish. With the attitude and approach we showed today, we might as well have sent the academy side up there.

I'd written off today. we areno where close to Man c but I still think we will end above Burnley and Everton, but I agree Everton pose the greater threat..
Some of our players are not good enough to mix it with the top teams, that does not mean we should slag them off and call them abusive names. I feel James, Albrighton, Chilwell and Gray are in this group. However we still have a squad of players who are better than Burnley and Everton. Plus were still in the FA cup, Riyad is back, lots to look forward to.

Just asking for effort. Watched a lot of frankly talentless Leicester players over the years but they actually put effort in.

I guess there's no disgrace in being beaten by Man City this season, it's not an elite group after all.

The manner in which we were beaten though, that IS hard to take.

Dragovic, Ndidi and Vardy get a pass.

Diabate and the subs were meh.

The rest were awful. Nowhere near good enough and led by a captain that played better for Man City than their own keeper.

We started like we were expecting a beating. We got a lucky equaliser really, although it was really well taken by Vardy. I thought we were poor first half though and very fortunate to go in level.

Second half we were atrocious from start to finish. With the attitude and approach we showed today, we might as well have sent the academy side up there.
This is pretty much a perfect summation of the match. Dragovic must've wondered what the **** was happening as the defence and midfield crumbled around him. Albrighton is going backwards by the game - it's almost like he's forgotten that he isn't at Villa anymore.

We finished he first half well. I don’t see the need for for the substitution. If you want to bring on Simpson make it a straight swap. Dragovic gets pass marks but he was a one man defence. Vardy could have done little more. Maguire was awful for 90 mins. Poor performance from Puel also. Did well to make the tactical change in the first half but had no plan for the second.

Matty Janes has to go. If somebody can tell me what he offers I would love to know. He’s not a good defensive midfielder. He doesn’t win tackles. He’s not a box to box midfielder. He’s not creative. He’s unlikely to ever score a goal. So why is he in the team?

I’m confident we’ll see the best of Silva after he has had a proper pre-season with us. For now he’s not offering much. Iborra should play alongside Ndidi. Fuchs and Chilwell are past it and not up to it respectively. We need a new left back as.a priority.

We’ll be fine this season in terms of being safe but there is a lot of work to be done on this team/squad.

Why have Sky got a token woman on the panel for this game? The gender of the presenter is irrelevant, but what exactly does a former/current woman's footballer know about anything to do with the Premier League? She is there as a supposed expert.

Why not have someone from the Leicester Wildecats (our LBGT football team) and someone from the Association of Muslim Footballers. Oh, and someone from the Disability Supporters Association.

What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758