Post Match Manchester City 5 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit about bird commentators but I am ****ing pissed at that piss performance and organisation. When was the last time we were that spineless and disorganised? Pre-Pearson? I like stella

To be fair to BN, what the hell was she doing on there. I am not interested in the slightest in what she had to say. I am not sexist, I just didn't value her opinion. Though I would say the same if Andy Townsend was in the studio.

Andy Facking Townsend....anyway, she didn't exactly offer much but the way sky do their analysis it doesn't really allow anyone to say anything interesting. You've got the person reading an autocue telling the experts something then asking them to repeat what They've just said but in more words.

I don't give a shit about bird commentators but I am ****ing pissed at that piss performance and organisation. When was the last time we were that spineless and disorganised? Pre-Pearson? I like stella

We were pretty shit against Spuds last season. After the job was done then too.

I only ever watch the pundits at halftime or fulltime if there is a particular incident that I'd like to see again. If not, I switch over/off. They could have Bernie Clifton and Sheik Abu Hamza on as pundits for all I care.

I only ever watch the pundits at halftime or fulltime if there is a particular incident that I'd like to see again. If not, I switch over/off. They could have Bernie Clifton and Sheik Abu Hamza on as pundits for all I care.
Hooking hell

So let me get this right. The inclusion of Steph Houghton, who has played at the highest level available to her for several years and has over 90 England caps and a cupboard full of medals, knows the game inside out and upside down, and even at 29 has doubtless forgotten more than most here have ever known about the actual mechanics of the game, is tokenism? Am I reading this correctly?

So let me get this right. The inclusion of Steph Houghton, who has played at the highest level available to her for several years and has over 90 England caps and a cupboard full of medals, knows the game inside out and upside down, and even at 29 has doubtless forgotten more than most here have ever known about the actual mechanics of the game, is tokenism? Am I reading this correctly?
It's your post. Proof read it yourself.

Well, your now in more trouble than a 16 year old boy with a nice ass...

Arse man...it's ARSE! ****ing hell this IS still the UK you know. This sort of thing gets right on my tits.

Why don't we just elect Donald Trump, start shooting each other over **** all & talk about some freakishly unfamiliar version of Jesus & have done with it?

I'm more surprised to read that Redknapp had over 300 prem appearances tbh. I'm assuming they were all in the 2 seasons when he wasn't injured for all of it. Next we'll hear Darren Anderton managed double figures for appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757