Match Thread Manchester City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
DVr6oqcXcAYAi0-.jpg:large

Puel clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing, deciding not to start a player who hasnt trained for 10 days and has had no involvement in the tactical preparation for the match. He must not realise that he’s our best player by a country mile.

****ing madness.

I’m all seriousness, a very disappointing and defensive lineup.

Fascinating team selection - can only see us playing three at the back with that set up, which is adventurous, to say the least

Looks like we're flooding the midfield and avin' at em.
Wouldn't it be ****ing excellent to turn over the great untouchable Manchester City. Arsewipes.

It must be 3 at the back. Perhaps we are trying to stifle them in midfield. It's an interesting approach in any case and whatever happens it's good to see Puel trying something different from the last 2 games.

Well, I've been calling for us to play three central defenders and three central midfielders for ages now so it's good to see finally.

Can't say that this is the match I'd have changed things but as long as they've been working on it for a few days, and Puel thinks it's the most effective tactic, so be it.

Massive responsibility on Albrighton and Chilwell in this line up against a team that play really wide.

Anyone know if Amartey is injured?

Well, I've been calling for us to play three central defenders and three central midfielders for ages now so it's good to see finally.

Can't say that this is the match I'd have changed things but as long as they've been working on it for a few days, and Puel thinks it's the most effective tactic, so be it.

Massive responsibility on Albrighton and Chilwell in this line up against a team that play really wide.

Anyone know if Amartey is injured?
If it's the Albrighton we saw at Swansea then it'll be a disaster to watch. If it's the Albrighton we know he is capable of being then it'll be a very interesting afternoon.

Amartey not in the squad is odd if he isn't injured.

Like others, I'll be interested (to say the least) to see how we line up. There's only really one lineup I can see from those names (without someone being radically out of position). We're taking them on in the midfield, praps trying to unsettle their possession based game.

Sane would have ripped us apart with that set up

Good job they didn't sign a replacement......

I’d like to see Iborra in midfield instead of James. Puel doesn’t seem to rate Iborra. Shinji would have been good in this setup. But it’s a vote of confidence in Diabate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757