Match Thread Manchester City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're all missing he biggest question, has Claude finally realised Hamer is ****ing shite and put Jakupovic into his rightful position as no2 keeper?

Is anyone watching this on sky (NowTV)? All I'm getting is a PL review type film. Surely by now we should have the pundits talking about lineups and seeing the teams on the pitch ??

Is anyone watching this on sky (NowTV)? All I'm getting is a PL review type film. Surely by now we should have the pundits talking about lineups and seeing the teams on the pitch ??

On now - in the tnnel with the teams

Guardiola probably banned the cameras on his players before the game in case they got injured by them or something.

These player image collages are terrifying.

We start, we drop deep, we don't challenge, we wave them through to a simple tap in.

Fecking great tactics those.

I'd like to see where he was when the cross was made.

Silva and Chilwell have to do better. They may as well have handed out invitations.

Chilwell giving the ball away in a dangerous area again. He has to learn quicker.

Chilwell giving the ball away in a dangerous area again. He has to learn quicker.
He does that at least a couple of times per match.

He’s absolutely dreadful.

Ben ****ing Chilwell

Sky commentator clearly doesn’t rate Kelechi, says that Vards is the only recognised striker we have fit

Diabaté must be pinching himself. From French League 2 to the Etihad in a matter of weeks.

Can’t help but think that we have fast tracked him a bit too swiftly after the FA Cup game.

But then Mahrez and Gray have both been AWOL in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757