Match Thread Manchester City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Choudhury on.

If we don’t leave ourselves exposed there’s no decision to make. Our own doing. Our press has been non-existent and we’ve been lazy with our passing. If we want to be a top team we have to take responsibility for our own performances.

That was a complete ****ing shambles, Brendan

Start again

Everytime I watch a game involving Man City, I get so wound up. Talk about playing entirely into their hands with our set up and performance. So pissed off.

We're a man short in midfield. If Barnes and Perez are completely out of the game, the least they could do is ****ing help out their team mates a bit. ****ing criminal from both of them.

Barnes and Perez off at half time and Praet and Iheanacho on.

Seen them given, seen them dismissed. The point is we have been ****ing dreadful from start to finish in the first half with the exception of Johnny Evans. I will cut Vardy some slack as he's had precious little to feed on but the rest of them; holy flaps. Tielemans especially is sticking the place out as is Perez. Praet on for Tielemans, any ****er else for Perez.

So a deflection & a dive with Mank city doing their tactical fouling as per usual, we need to get at them more they look so flimsy at the bacj

Chillwell permanently in reverse every time Mahrez looks at him. The only time Chillwell presses Mahrez is when he has his back to goal.
Great goal from Vardy
So nearly a penalty save from Kasper
I hope we show a lot more ambition in 2nd half - come on !

And yet we could have been level. They are not handling Vardy and if we can get a grip on pressing them we can cause fear.

Same half arsed performance as Manure, Liverpool & Chelsea away games. WTF is that about? Are we still in awe or some shit? If so shake out of it, we can beat anyone if we play at 100%. Start ****ing believing it! & FFS try to keep the ball for longer than 2 seconds at a time & not pass it back to them. Wank.

I'd go for Albrighton for Perez for sure. Maybe even Praet or Justin for Barnes too.

We HAVE to support our full backs more. They're getting overrun.

Man City have bossed it. We've looked a threat on the counter and there's always hope from set pieces but in terms of the performance they've been the better side. Their pressing game has been excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263