Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Sunday the 1st of May 2016 @ 14:05, this is a date that will hopefully live in the folklore of LCFC forever.

Never have I (of course we) experienced anything remotely close to this season and our remarkable climb from the depths of being bottom to being top just over a year later.

We MUST enjoy every moment of this as it may never come round again, personally I have been following Citeh for 40 years and I don't quite know what to do with myself when we cross this line.

We MUST create a thread at the end of the season and pen our achievements and records broken - there are so many.

This season feels Churchillian in its enormity, so I give you:

image.jpeg

To those who still rubbishy our achievements and roll out everyone else's failures as an excuse for our success I give you:

image.jpeg

A win to nail it please although I still believe Chelsea will now bury Spurs in the Monday game.

Let's really enjoy this.

Part of me wants to win it at home to the Toffees but the bigger part just wants this put to bed as early as possible. If a team without Vardy can do what they did to the Swans then we can do the same at Manure. Then we can just party for the last two games!!

One point, three points? I don't care.

All I care about is that no one in my family discovers the truth that the real reason I am not attending a function in Devon is because I will be sitting in front of a giant screen, drunk, stuffing my fat face with pizza and crying tears of disbelief and joy.

Never, ever thought I'd live to see a season like this.

with Vardy unfortunately missing again he may name an unchanged team, i would play Gray as i think we can open them up with pace. I want the 3 points ASAP but id prefer to clinch the title at home and with Vardy playing. Lets win this then party at the KP next week im going 0-1 Schlupp

Win it at Old Trafford and get the trophy presented against Everton, seems pretty decent to me.

Such an astonishing season that it would be consistent with what has happened for us to win at Old Trafford.

However, my head says that we will probably win the title when Spurs lose at Stamford Bridge.

This could be the greatest moment in Leicester City's history! Going back to Leicestershire for the bank holiday weekend so I can watch it with a few drinks and my dad who made the often painful but ultimately life-affirming decision decision to bring me a Leicester City fan!

Supporting a team like Leicester is all about the bonding experiences and friendships and incredible moments of community and I couldn't not share this moment with my old man.

Come on you beautiful history making superheroes!

Nah

Be full of glory hunting plastics

I'll be there. I'd probably be labelled a plastic as i'll be in one of the prawn sandwich boxes with Talksport - but i don't care!!!! I'd rather be in the Leicester end but haven't had much success with tickets this season.
I bought a Gold Membership (which arrived in March) and i've managed to get tickets to only Man City and Bournemouth this season. Both nil nil. I've tried to get tickets to the last 6 games but failed each time. That said, i've paid £75 for the membership, about £100 on adult shirt and junior full kit for the little nipper, and supported the local boozer by going to watch most of the non sky games on a hooky feed. So i'll sleep safe in the knowledge that i'm a proper fan, shovel down my prawn sandwich and hopefully witness the GREATEST BLOODY THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED.....

bought a Gold Membership (which arrived in March) and i've managed to get tickets to only Man City and Bournemouth this season. Both nil nil. I've tried to get tickets to the last 6 games but failed each time.

You must have waited too long before trying to buy tickets. If you'd tried buying when they were just on sale to gold and family members you'd have had no problem for most of the games. I got a Newcastle ticket with a City Fox membership, and tickets for wham and Southampton with a silver membership.

Must have. The pitfalls of a young family!
I didn't know wham were back together. Tickets for that would have been like gold dust.

You must have waited too long before trying to buy tickets. If you'd tried buying when they were just on sale to gold and family members you'd have had no problem for most of the games. I got a Newcastle ticket with a City Fox membership, and tickets for wham and Southampton with a silver membership.
Must have. The pitfalls of a young family!
Indeed you must. I have got all the tickets I've tried to get through my Gold Membership. Even the Everton one, but that one was obviously pure luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757