Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Graz

Don't want Ole sacked, I think theyll give him longer. Which is great news for us.

Wish we had them before the international break, worried he - or maybe Phelan and some of the other more experienced coaching staff I assume they have - might get into them a bit before we get to them

But we just have to get into them and go for it. Attack them and go ahead and they'd crumble.

Skitzo

how brave will Brendan be, the way I see it, if everyone's fit either Barnes or Hamza will start, I hope he goes brave and starts Barnes

City Fan

I think if Tielemans didn’t play Praet would
Possibly in some games like Newcastle at home coming up.

But at OT I can see Brendan going for two defensive midfielders, but I don’t want us to sacrifice our width in Albrighton and Barnes.

Skitzo

Possibly in some games like Newcastle at home coming up.

But at OT I can see Brendan going for two defensive midfielders, but I don’t want us to sacrifice our width in Albrighton and Barnes.
Neither do I but it’s not what I expect to see

Lako42

I watched them yesterday.

The key will be to show the jumped up ****ers no respect and just get at that like any other team.

They have such a soft underbelly it's unreal.

Take our chances and don't let them score 1st.

Miles Away

I’ve watched them twice.

They should be treated with no respect at all. Their organizational discipline and structure is non-existent. To be expected when your manager isn’t a manager.

They really are fatally floored in their setup.

big_mac4824

Attack them out wide and pull Maguire into the channels where we can spank him for pace. We have a better midfield, defence and attack, the confidence we will receive from beating them at OT will be immense. How do we normally do after the international break?

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  25
Manchester City  19
Leicester  17
Chelsea  17
Arsenal  15
Palace  14
Tottenham   12
Burnley  12
Bournemouth  12
10 West Ham Utd  12