Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were terrible last year.

They are complete turd this year. Truly, truly ****ing awful

Anything less than three points and I’ll be very disappointed

I think it's more of an even game than we're making it out to be. United aren't as strong as they have been previously but they still have some top class players and we're at Old Trafford as well.

2-2 draw for me, and I think that's not a bad result. Vardy's got his mojo back.

The longer we stay unbeaten for, the more confidence we'll gain. Obviously.

Our young show ponies will be too busy having Old Trafford selfies and being mesmerised by such a large club that we will roll over and have our bellies tickled.

All of the Utd players will have been in the ears of Maddison over the last week and he'll be too busy thinking of how great Utd were in the 90's to remember how shit they are today.

Our young show ponies will be too busy having Old Trafford selfies and being mesmerised by such a large club that we will roll over and have our bellies tickled.

All of the Utd players will have been in the ears of Maddison over the last week and he'll be too busy thinking of how great Utd were in the 90's to remember how shit they are today.
All two of the great club’s players that got called up. The one that’s only just joined and was about 3 years old when they were last any good and the one that plays up front and scores once every few months.

Jesus Christ! I hope this is a parody otherwise, ****ing wibble...!

"but it has to be Jamie Vardy, who must wake up at night wondering how he's never had a bigger move in his career. "

Um, he had the chance but chose to stay at Leicester.

It's all well and good sneering at Man Utd. But the reality is that our talent would jump at a chance to move there. Money and prestige.

Our most pressing issue as a club us how to be a place that doesn't struggle to retain our best players.

It's all well and good sneering at Man Utd. But the reality is that our talent would jump at a chance to move there. Money and prestige.

Our most pressing issue as a club us how to be a place that doesn't struggle to retain our best players.
Which takes time to prove ourselves, or a shed load more cash on wages. We’re a way off that at the min and that’s not knocking us, we’re just not at that level currently.

Which takes time to prove ourselves, or a shed load more cash on wages. We’re a way off that at the min and that’s not knocking us, we’re just not at that level currently.

Which is exactly why expanding our stadium to increase revenue with boxes, seats, addtional facilities, is vital and absurdly delayed. We're building a structure on the pitch that we cannot live with off the pitch.

Which is exactly why expanding our stadium to increase revenue with boxes, seats, addtional facilities, is vital and absurdly delayed. We're building a structure on the pitch that we cannot live with off the pitch.
The survey I was asked to complete was clearly aimed at that sort of thing.

A bigger stadium is permanent
Our on pitch performances certainly aren’t
Rushing into extending the ground could have been an expensive mistake
Look what our owners are doing for a training ground
We are laying foundations for a sustainable future on the pitch
The extension will come, and it will be worth waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782