Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Ole's going to tell their lot that they no longer have to pretend and go on to get hammered by us. Is Pussy Malanga playing for them or a relative?

Hold on, are they saying it did touch his hand... because if that’s not in the build up then what the dendoncker is going on.

A win doesn't really matter to Man Utd here, so I'm hoping the the fact that we want it/need it a hell of a lot more can be the difference maker here.

Our desire should be a lot bigger than theirs, particularly in the closing stages.

At least you'd hope so...

A win doesn't really matter to Man Utd here, so I'm hoping the the fact that we want it/need it a hell of a lot more can be the difference maker here.

Our desire should be a lot bigger than theirs, particularly in the closing stages.

I feel we have 15 mins to win the game, otherwise OGS says right you’ve had your chance and brings on Pogba, Fernandes and Rashford/Cavani

I feel we have 15 mins to win the game, otherwise OGS says right you’ve had your chance and brings on Pogba, Fernandes and Rashford/Cavani

I'm thinking the other way around.

They don't need a win? They know they aren't catching Man City.

Would he really throw his big hitters on if they're level?

There was an incident off the ball involving Nachoman, my stream didn't show a replay and it wasn't mentioned again. Is there a time limit to reviewing such things?

Our desire should be bigger. The last 2 teams we've ****ed it against were playing for nowt. Man Utd fringe players have more to prove than Ward-Prowse, forster, Geppetto etc

We've started the second half worse than we ended the first.

What's up with our passing? Anything on the deck seems to be falling a few yards short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757