• Right Wing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Centre Forward

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickytrev

Which position do you thjink this man is best in???

I am a fan of the lad but think he is a far better winger than he is centre forward, this is because he can beat a player and is actually quite a good defender. He also brings the ball out of our half really well to. Plus he is not the worlds best finisher so I am not desperate to keep him up front

I think he is good in both positions although he looks better on the right because of who we compare him too! :lol:

Bent saved us twice in the first half on Sunday, I think Kewell had broke free and Bent raced back to defend.

Up front, don't like it when Les, Dickov and Bent play at the same time. If Les gets knackered and one of the other two gets injured we are in the poo.

Dickovforengland! said:
Up front, don't like it when Les, Dickov and Bent play at the same time. If Les gets knackered and one of the other two gets injured we are in the poo.
No, we can just bring Canero on.
Or if we was realistic, Scowcroft :cry: :twisted: :evil: :!:

we won't see him on the right wing anymore, not now Scowcroft'e back... :evil:

I much prefer him on the right wing than Scowcroft and I think Bent is the best right winger we have got.

But on the otherhand, he is a great striker and I think his best position is up front. Very close call though.

He's got his injury prone young star from Derby that he spent vital money of ours on. Its about time he played a game and got over these injuries. I cant wait to see how good he is :lol:

Petrescu said:
He's got his injury prone young star from Derby that he spent vital money of ours on. Its about time he played a game and got over these injuries. I cant wait to see how good he is :lol:
Oh, you mean that expensive free transfer?

Craig said:
Petrescu said:
Was he free? I'm sure we spend some money on him.

Imo he's best position is as a striker, but with 3 class strikers that we have i thing its harsh to leave one out, so the best thing to do is play them all and as Bent is effective as a winger why not play him there?

Petrescu said:
Dickovforengland! said:

Canero up front? :?:

Dickovforengland! said:
Petrescu said:
Dickovforengland! said:

Right wing.

1.If Bent got injured = Canero right wing.
2.If Dickov got injured = Morris/Bent up front, Canero right wing
or 3.If Ferdinand got injured = Bent up front, Canero right wing

Petrescu said:
Craig said:
Petrescu said:
Was he free? I'm sure we spend some money on him.

120k I believe.

Petrescu said:
Dickovforengland! said:
Petrescu said:
Dickovforengland! said:

Right wing.

1.If Bent got injured = Canero right wing.
2.If Dickov got injured = Morris/Bent up front, Canero right wing
or 3.If Ferdinand got injured = Bent up front, Canero right wing

4. Les gets knackered and Dickov/Bent is injured proceed to 5
5. We are in the poo :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673