Marcus Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

With Dickov leaving, surely we need Marucs to sign.

Any news about this??

Surely Les will fcuk off or retire if he is our only "decent" striker.

"how low can we go" "how low can we go"....................

You beat me to it, I was just about to post a similar thing, the Bent rumours have all dies down now but no doubt the flames of rumour will be fanned again soon and Bent will vamoose.

Southern Fox said:
With Dickov leaving, surely we need Marucs to sign.

Any news about this??

Surely Les will **** off or retire if he is our only "decent" striker.

"how low can we go" "how low can we go"....................

I suspect a lot lower than we are now. Darkest before the dawn and all that....... :roll:

do you think they'll make a film about it all?

Southern Fox said:
Yeah like a f**king Carry On Film!!!

A complete joke. Im so depressed with just everything!

Don't get depressed yet mate, we are the famous Leicester City remember, the team people love to hate, the team we all love to love. Keep the faith, keep the passion, keep believing. We are in this together, forever, Turn that frown upside down, stop looking like a slapped arse, brighten those eyes, picture the goals, picture the glory, champions of division one, we'll be there, back to the promised land. Get the champagne on ice.

We are Leicester!

K.T.F.

The words 'no' and 'chance' spring to mind in regards to Bent coming here. He's on 17k a week and we need a lot of players, I doubt Micky would spend that much on just one. Plus the fact that with no Dickov and probably no Les, Bent isn't going to want to come to us, especially seeing as Prem clubs are very likely to be interested.

Nacho Novo, Matt Piper, Liam Lawrence, Martyn Corrighan, John Harley, Rami Hakanpaa, Keiran Richardson, Richard Wellens, Robbie Blake, Magne Hoseth, Robert Kovacs

Robbie Blake - your having a laugh, he's one that definatly couldn't score in la managa (sorry poor joke!) would be a sad sad day if he ever signs it would be like having ade back!

Poyet, sherringham, petit on loan, and roque Jnr we'll do alright, some are a bit old but still good players age doesn't matter old young who really cares if they gets us back up!

leicester_til_i_die said:
Robbie Blake - your having a laugh, he's one that definatly couldn't score in la managa (sorry poor joke!) would be a sad sad day if he ever signs it would be like having ade back!

Poyet, sherringham, petit on loan, and roque Jnr we'll do alright, some are a bit old but still good players age doesn't matter old young who really cares if they gets us back up!

Robbie Blake is a very tidy player, scores alot in division one and is the sort of player we have been missing for years. The type of player that plays just behind the front two and has alot of skill and pace. You have just embarassed yourself with your three suggestions, not only are they crap and old but they wouldn't ever come to us.

Malf said:

Robbie Blake is a very tidy player, scores alot in division one and is the sort of player we have been missing for years. The type of player that plays just behind the front two and has alot of skill and pace. You have just embarassed yourself with your three suggestions, not only are they crap and old but they wouldn't ever come to us.

thank god for that!

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

thank god for that!

Shocking suggestions by an awful poster

Skeleton Staff.

Malf said:

Charlton have Robbie Blake in their sights, apparently. :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:

Charlton have Robbie Blake in their sights, apparently. :roll: :wink:

He's a good player, I suggest we nick Bartlett off Charlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757