Marcus Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bold_fox

with it looking like we could be signing him, do you think he will perform like he did last year for us, or do you think he will be like he was at Ipswich...?

A mate said that he though he was too good for Div 1 at Ipswich and just didn't bother trying...

Do you thiink this could happen next year?

We have had a few threads on this topic. Try the search facility and have a look what others have said. :p :p :wink:

Steven said:
We have had a few threads on this topic. Try the search facility and have a look what others have said. :p :p :wink:

Steven, seeing as this thread is now useless, can I ask you where abouts in the world you are?

Face facts - he aint staying!

Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

Steven, seeing as this thread is now useless, can I ask you where abouts in the world you are?

Timbuktu (sp)

Looks like were going to miss out on him, unless we match the £450k that has been accepted by Ipswich from 2 prem clubs(see ITV TELETEXT)
I make that no class players for next season!!!!

dpjfox said:
Looks like were going to miss out on him, unless we match the £450k that has been accepted by Ipswich from 2 prem clubs(see ITV TELETEXT)

Walker, Williams ????, Dublin, Canero, Nalis (will be good in div 1), Morris (when fit will be the next Dickov...without the stupid contract), Scowcroft (good div 1), Heath (promising prospect), Elliott (can still kick it in div 1), even Brooker looked good to me when we brought him on against Chelski (actually took the ball past people)....the trees, sheeps and most of division 1 would give their left boll*ck for what we already have here!

dpjfox said:

The Sun :roll: say Everton are one of the clubs but the fee 300k. :cry:

Naughty Fox said:
dpjfox said:

NF mate chill your beans, he's on his way. Bent will be a Leicester player next season IMO

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
dpjfox said:

NF mate chill your beans, he's on his way. Bent will be a Leicester player next season IMO

Lets hope so, different gravy that lad.

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
dpjfox said:

You could be right Malf, my mate (who gets a few tip off's from time to time) just rang to say the same :p , but as Mad Biker says nothing is certain so fingers crossed.

just been on the radio everton offered 500000 and ipswich accepted so malf its down to marcus personally i think he's gone

Heard last night from a reasonably good source that Benty is in Mersyside today for a medical :cry:

DurhamFox said:
Heard last night from a reasonably good source that Benty is in Mersyside today for a medical :cry:

Well we must have pulled out of the race then because Bent wants to play for us!!

Malf said:
DurhamFox said:

Well we must have pulled out of the race then because Bent wants to play for us!!

Maybe he did until Everton showed an interest

DurhamFox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:

Remember Everton only finished one place ahead of us. Not a very good side and any monies they might get for Rooney will go in paying off debt and financing a new ground. Sounds familiar. :roll: :roll:

DurhamFox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:

Everton have been in for him for a long time, nothing new there. I was surprised in the first place that Bent wanted to stay, but he's stuck to his word and as it's been mentioned he was happy to agree personal terms with us. I can't see how that has changed unless we have pulled out.

Malf said:
DurhamFox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:

Everton have been in for him for a long time, nothing new there. I was surprised in the first place that Bent wanted to stay, but he's stuck to his word and as it's been mentioned he was happy to agree personal terms with us. I can't see how that has changed unless we have pulled out.

I Hope youre right Malf, I really do. There is no way we would pull out. Maybe my source if off on this occassion but I doubt it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757