Mark Maher in Four Four Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I've just been reading Four Four Two round my fiance's house and guess who has got a mention in the magazine? The one, the only Mark Maher. Mark correctly points out that Tony Cotte is the first person to play in all four divisions in one season, since the premiership started!! :lol: :lol:

You kept that quiet Maher, unless you've already done a thread on this ages ago? I don't even know what Month the magazine is from as I found it round my mrs, but your in there you swine!!!

In the mix. You can run, but you can't hide Scowy

Malf said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I've just been reading Four Four Two round my fiance's house and guess who has got a mention in the magazine? The one, the only Mark Maher. Mark correctly points out that Tony Cotte is the first person to play in all four divisions in one season, since the premiership started!! :lol: :lol:

You kept that quiet Maher, unless you've already done a thread on this ages ago? I don't even know what Month the magazine is from as I found it round my mrs, but your in there you swine!!!

In the mix. You can run, but you can't hide Scowy

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

F*cking hell, I wrote that ages ago. If you look at 'Premiership Quiz' in the Premiership forum, that was what I was talking about, 'ave a look, I was right, the barstools....... :twisted:

What were the clubs?

Leicester, Millwall, ???

Cheers Statto.

Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

alex said:
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

:wink:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

Sorry to give you such a shock, Malf. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
alex said:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

It was brilliant, I was pissing mysen and my girlfriend thought i'd gone mad. Nothing new there then. It says in the magazine something like 'mark check out our john motson trivia quiz you will love that' :lol:

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:

It was brilliant, I was pissing mysen and my girlfriend thought i'd gone mad. Nothing new there then. It says in the magazine something like 'mark check out our john motson trivia quiz you will love that' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to get it tommorow, cheers Malf. :lol:

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to get it tommorow, cheers Malf. :lol:

Good edition, I've read it all I might be a regular reader now. A player who I think we should sign who's in the 'one to watch' bit in Four Four Two is Dean Lewington a left back from Wimbledon. Sounds a sound young player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757