Martin Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so defensive?
Purely because of your first two words.

Maybe you really did mean what you said, but in my experience those two words cause more offence being there, then if they were omitted. I believe you were genuine so for that I apologise.

TBH Silver, I really don't want to get involved with this shit. I come on here for a bit of light heartedness away from this shit hole of a real world we live in.

Also for the record, I am bored out of my ****ing mind at the minute and TB was the best thing I could think of to do, probably a wrong choice me thinks.

Purely because of your first two words.

Maybe you really did mean what you said, but in my experience those two words cause more offence being there, then if they were omitted. I believe you were genuine so for that I apologise.

TBH Silver, I really don't want to get involved with this shit. I come on here for a bit of light heartedness away from this shit hole of a real world we live in.

Also for the record, I am bored out of my ****ing mind at the minute and TB was the best thing I could think of to do, probably a wrong choice me thinks.

No worries mate I wasn't trying to get at you. TBH I'm on here at the mo because there is sod all to do as well:icon_lol:.

It was either this or the grand prix and that is REALLY boring.

No worries mate I wasn't trying to get at you. TBH I'm on here at the mo because there is sod all to do as well:icon_lol:.

It was either this or the grand prix and that is REALLY boring.
I know, I turned off in temper after Ham and Alonso got into procession with 10 laps to go.

Why not go on your Xbox instead?

Or play with the kids?

Or go to the pub?
I've been playing with my kids all morning and I've taken them out for a couple of hours earlier. They're the only people in my house that are talking to me :icon_lol:

Xbox and Pub would only contribute to the ****ing great dog house I'm currently finding myself in :icon_wink

Anybody who starts a sentance with these two words usually means dead the opposite.

It's usually a coward's or somebody who doesn't like confrontations way of getting their point across without wanting to get into an argument that they're likely to lose.

Just for the record, I haven't been posting in the Leicester City forum for a few weeks with the exception of the odd post here and there. I inadvertantly strayed back in here and I would like to thank you for pointing out exactly why I stayed away in the first place.

With absolute disrespect kindly take your curmudgeonly behaviour elsewhere. :icon_sad:

Last edited:
We are all bored to a lesser or greater extent, no need to take it out on us. ;)
I didn't even get started on you ****ers, I never have. You'd ****ing know about it if I did!!!

Last edited:
I didn't even get started on you ****ers, I never have. You'd ****ing know about it if I did!!!

In spite of the low level hostility, we still like you Melts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566