Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ding is an amazing player, i'd love to see him play o'sullivan when o'sullivan isnt being a nob and actually tries to play

Snooker has died like many of it's characters, showmen and pioneers

The standard of snooker in general imo is better than when the game was at its most popular. But Sadly like you say there are no great characters like there used to be. Theres not much light heartedness amongst the players, where as years ago there was a touch of theatre about it. Nowadays we have to look at miserable stone faced players who are thinking about the money aspect of the game rather than entertaining an audience.

Regarding the Masters i hope Graham Dott and his wife get some positive news.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/snooker/6267777.stm

i echo those comments!

i was watching the Dott V Fatty match earlier and it was mentioned that Dotts father-in-law has recently passed away aswell. He wasnt himself today. But you didnt see him walking out of the match like Ronnie on account of 'personal problems' do you.

A classic case of a character that can bribe the authorities because he thinks hes bigger than the game itself. They know hes one of the few players that can fill an arena for a game of snooker.
Hes also refusing to talk to the press which is also against the rules of the WPSBA.

o'sullivan is the rock n roll of snooker. everyone loves a rebel, especially one THAT gifted

Last edited:
o'sullivan is the rock n roll of snooker. everyone loves a rebel, especially one THAT gifted

Sir Rodney Walker says that O'Sullivan is being allowed to ignore the media for the rest of the tourny because of ongoing problems in his personal life.
Quite bizarre imo.

Dings head fell off, not that the crowd helped him. he is a crackin player but has a lot to learn.

I found it quite ironic that after Ding had lost at the interval before the last frame that the rocket was the man to console him. Ronnie has lost his head more times than he had won titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69