Match 8 - FC Bhuna - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in

ditto the trio here

As a heads up Harry my dad is away for 3 weeks in May, I think he is here for Bhuna, Red Bull and Syston, maybe Moocastle. Then I think he is away for AC, Aimless and 24/7 (assuming the games follow the same order, it's the last 3 weeks he's away)

Cheers for the heads up, Matt. Gives time to get something in place whether it's me in goal and the requirement of another player or another goalie.

On a similar note, I am out the first two weeks of June on my holidays.

I will be missing a week in may as well. date will be 14th. May struggle for 7th as well but i'll let you know nearer the time.

Talking of holidays, we play you on the 7th May at 7pm (At the moment). The next morning, I have to be at East Midlands Airport at 4.30am, for my flight to Rome.

If it's a late kick-off, I may (and it is just a "MAY") be ruled out.

If you're short i'll gladly help out. Been out for the last 4 weeks with a hamstring injury. Just look at the Exeter Arms FC results you can tell :p

Another 6-3 victory for the boys in blue tonight, hoping Nathans team did us a favour and beat AC Dead People (year right ;)).

Unfortunately they lost by the same scoreline.

Aimless beat 247 Staff (forgot the score), and we beat Syston OB 13-6.

That bloke who used to play for brizzle looked well pleased when he came off the pitch, Strange if they lost by that scoreline!

I would have if I hadn't been in goal. :icon_lol:

First half, we absolutely destroyed them. we were 10-2 up at half-time. The 2nd half we stopped playing. It was quite frustrating, but we got the result in the end, and thats what matters.

Last edited:
I was crap played like a Blackpool donkey. Cost us two goals.

Just bloody glad everyone else performed well enough.

We are staying up! Say we are staying up!

6 pts off 2nd!!!

Last edited:

6 pts off 2nd!!!

You made two mistakes, so did the rest of us at points, we were just lucky there were people behind us to mop us ours, you got unluck is all!

6 pts off 2nd!!!

Don't beat yourself up mate. The 1st goal was entirely my fault. We all make mistakes like Matt said just that some lead to goals and others dont! We got the result and that is the most important thing at the end of the game.

I still hold that George looks like Kisnorbo, but it might just be his tan!

If only Kisnorbo could finish like George did on that follow up shot (after he fluffed the 1st one admittedly) we would be laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669