Matt Elliott's Words.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Today, I asked Matt Elliott "Do you know if Dickov is staying"?

And he replied "It doesn't look like it. There are quite a few clubs interested in him"

I was shocked by this news - but even more shocked when I saw his son wearing a Wolves Shirt!!! :oops:

I'll be very dissapointed indeed if Dickov leaves. Really will stress me out to be honest. If there was one player I'd have thought would be commited, it'd be him. I'd be absolutely gutted if he ditched us to get just 1 more year in the Prem with Norwich/WBA before they're relegated.

City Fan said:

And he replied "It doesn't look like it. There are quite a few clubs interested in him"

I was shocked by this news - but even more shocked when I saw his son wearing a Wolves Shirt!!! :oops:

How did you get to see Matt Elliott?

Scowcroft said:
City Fan said:

How did you get to see Matt Elliott?

Saw him in the chippy!! I will be sadder when Dickov leaves, then I was when we were relegated........

I will feel soooo sad if Dickov goes ! It could be worse than we actually got relegated :cry:

If little willy leaves our club, I will be furious with him, really that would be an insult to everyone associated with the club...whatever happened at La Manga, he didn't play by the rules did he? He cost us money and bought (temporary) shame on our club. If he bails out now? That would be a disgrace.

alex said:
If little willy leaves our club, I will be furious with him, really that would be an insult to everyone associated with the club...whatever happened at La Manga, he didn't play by the rules did he? He cost us money and bought (temporary) shame on our club. If he bails out now? That would be a disgrace.

totally agree. he owes us some loyalty!

alex said:

No it wouldn't - it would be just professional football. If he goes, he goes.

Anyway, he's probably only got two seasons left him in so it's not that big a deal - as we have said on this forum before we need to re-build with younger players with some experienced support & Dickov is not an essential part of that scenario. Forget about promotion next year - unless MA really comes up with some pretty amazing signings.

Let anyone go who wants to & lets get all the crap out of the way now & progress from there. Tommy Wright hasn't produced anything worth talking about yet - but he seems to be worth giving a try alongside an experienced striker.

The only problem I have is with less than brilliant contractual arrangements prsumably inspired by Bassett. I can't say for certain that it could have been done better - but its a pretty crap outcome for our club - time for Bassett to be moved on now I think.

I'd be surprised if he leaves, he won't do. He'd find it too hard to leave, he would feel too guilty. If he does, i'll twat the twat, he owes us alot.

City Fan said:
...but even more shocked when I saw his son wearing a Wolves Shirt!!! :oops:

:shock:

What chippy were you in?

City Fan said:

What chippy were you in?

City Fan said:

What chippy were you in?

Malf said:
I'd be surprised if he leaves, he won't do. He'd find it too hard to leave, he would feel too guilty. If he does, i'll twat the twat, he owes us alot.

I should have a read of MA in today's Mercury - he seems hurt that having given Dickov the get out clause -that he is going to use it.

Dear oh dear -what a muddle hi mind must be.

Dickov's gone in my eyes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758