Matthew Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

This starlet is out of contract with Luton and guess who's interested??? You guessed it Leeds, what the f*ck is going on? They are hugely in debt, yet they are signing like a slag. He is 24 and a cracking playmaker, bit of a ball winner too. As he is 24 he will leave for nothing, I believe. I am starting to ask the question 'who the hell are we after?' because we just aren't linked with anyone, surely we can't keep all our targets secret?

Get him in

Your right Malf, he is the sort of player I envisaged we would be after(following on from MA comments of building a young squad)

I am beginning to wonder whats going on, I didnt think Leeds would be a threat to us but the way its going they will be favourites to go up!

My only hope is that he is keeping plenty of players close to his chest and revealing them after there signed up

Let Leeds have him. He is a half decent division 2 player at best. Only player worth getting from Luton is Emerson Boyce, who is also out of contract, the lad could tell in the premier I tell thee.

trickytrev said:
Let Leeds have him. He is a half decent division 2 player at best. Only player worth getting from Luton is Emerson Boyce, who is also out of contract, the lad could tell in the premier I tell thee.

Let's get that beast in then

dpjfox said:
Your right Malf, he is the sort of player I envisaged we would be after(following on from MA comments of building a young squad)

I am beginning to wonder whats going on, I didnt think Leeds would be a threat to us but the way its going they will be favourites to go up!

My only hope is that he is keeping plenty of players close to his chest and revealing them after there signed up

Are we still all expecting promotion then :roll:

Southern Fox said:
dpjfox said:

Are we still all expecting promotion then :roll:

Easily!!!!!

You driving tonight? Or can you have a few beers?

dpjfox said:

Leeds have a tactic that might get them 1st or 2nd place.I may be stating the obvious but they really wanna get promoted straight away. They wanna buy good players, which are mostly on frees, and get money after promotion. We should start buying cheap players, but great players. Ricketts is a brilliant signing.

Can't you see what Leeds are doing? Yes, they are planning for the future, but their future is administration, and transfer embargos, so they are getting the beggars in now. :lol:
Oh well, just a thought 8)

I was speaking this morning to a mate from Bristol (a Bristol City fan) and he was saying about this player who has turned down a new contract with them,Aaron Brown.24 year old left sided midfielder,he rates him,reckons he has had talks with 2 first division/Coca Cola championship sides.The player himself has stated he wants first division football.Just wondered if anybody knew anything about him,I'm probably clutching at straws here!

highland fox said:
I was speaking this morning to a mate from Bristol (a Bristol City fan) and he was saying about this player who has turned down a new contract with them,Aaron Brown.24 year old left sided midfielder,he rates him,reckons he has had talks with 2 first division/Coca Cola championship sides.The player himself has stated he wants first division football.Just wondered if anybody knew anything about him,I'm probably clutching at straws here!

Heard he's good, don't know who's after him. We haven't been linked with any players that are below division one in England so I doubt it's us.

We have been linked somewhere with a Bristol City player but it was Tom Doherty, supposedly thier best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263