matthieu louis-jean

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

rumours going around we have made a 400,000 bid for him,so if any of you top snouts no this is not true put this thread to bed

you mean at 3.46pm after someone had already posted exactly the same story on the foxestalk website at 3.01pm?! :? :)

it is becoming a little tiresome seeing identical stories virtually copied and pasted between the two message boards and even more irritating that people feel the need to take the credit for them! Anyway, don't take offence if you really did get some info from someone and wanted to share it with us, it's more than likely that if this is true then quite a few people knew about it and would spread the word.

who's your source foxybru (if not muzzymagic!)?

SamJ

i did not read your thread foxybru,some forest fan on betfair football forum brought it up,so maybe there is some truth in it

Bah rumbled :roll: :D

I ain't got a source Samuearl - as regular posters will know all too well !!

My brother txt'd me with that gem at (i thought) around lunchtime - but it could've been 3:02 !! Wondered where he got it from....

However, it hadn't been mentioned on this msgboard so I thought people might like to know. I was actually a bit surprised by the lack of interest.

I like most, am cheesed off with the sniping surrounding the claiming of inside info (but I read it all, lap it up !) - so that was my tongue in cheek effort...

"the new king of inside info..." I felt to be a nice sarcastic title.

How wrong can you be ? :cry: 8)

foxybru said:
Bah rumbled :roll: :D

I ain't got a source Samuearl - as regular posters will know all too well !!

My brother txt'd me with that gem at (i thought) around lunchtime - but it could've been 3:02 !! Wondered where he got it from....

However, it hadn't been mentioned on this msgboard so I thought people might like to know. I was actually a bit surprised by the lack of interest.

I like most, am cheesed off with the sniping surrounding the claiming of inside info (but I read it all, lap it up !) - so that was my tongue in cheek effort...

"the new king of inside info..." I felt to be a nice sarcastic title.

How wrong can you be ? :cry: 8)

i believed you foxy :roll: :oops:

thanks Lazzer :shock: :D

How about this one then (it's probably done to death on other msgboards etc - but I don't read any others - I'm a one-forum man (loyalty - a word that's gone out of football :) )).......

The second Scandinavian (if you count Iceland blah blah :roll: ) could be, sorry, IS Andreas Jakobsson of Brondby....

there you are, breaking news :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670