Mattock To WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddence, Twattock.

I'm not surprised by most of the stuff he said but taking a dig at former team-mates is a bit low, especially as I believe he said 'much better players' and a 'much better chance of playing in the Prem', not sure the adverb is necessary.

I might go round to his house and beat him up for saying those dirty lies:icon_evil

Only a year left on his deal I think. I just hope we have had the common sense to put in a sell on clause. If we havent we should be shot

Mattock will use them in the same way he used us. If he is fortunate enough to attract the attentions of a mid-table prem side within the next year, the old transfer request will be going in again.
I really couldnt give a feck about him, he is not the type of person you want in the trenches.
The only reason why people are pi$$ed off about it, is because he is going to a club that he deems more ambitious than us. I happen to think that we are more than capable of competing with the likes of W.B.A.
So goodbye Joe and take your ego with you. No tears from this part of the world, and we look forward to ' welcoming ' you back in the coming years.

I know the fee is undisclosed but how much are we talking roughly? 1.5-2 million?? Does his fee also go down as he handed in a transfer request therefore making it easier for W.Brom to complete a transfer?

I personally think Mattock has great composure but will be too lightweight in this division.

I know the fee is undisclosed but how much are we talking roughly? 1.5-2 million?? Does his fee also go down as he handed in a transfer request therefore making it easier for W.Brom to complete a transfer?

I personally think Mattock has great composure but will be too lightweight in this division.

It used be that if the player requested the transfer they did not receive a small percentage of the transfer fee, but I suspect that has all changed now - the agent seems to be the one that gets most of the money!

interview with Mattock on the moan in after 6.30pm news

The New Richard Stearman. Remember him?

Mattock says he wants to play with better players...if i was nigel pearson i would put a note on the notice board just to remind our players what he said!

Whats the point of getting into the premiership if you cant stay there for very long?.

If Mattock has a good season in the Premiership, he is quite likely to have some offers from highest division clubs at the end of the season. I don't think he is overly worried how WBA will do as long as he gets a Premiership contract.

The same thinking as the majority of football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757