Men of peace and love at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've obviously not read the bible if you think Christianity is about peace and love.

The Bible isn't all about Christianity. I believe that the teachings of Jesus Christ are about love and peace and stand as a philosophical tract in their own right. It's just the bit about Him being the Son of God that I find unbelievable. :icon_wink

I believe that the teachings of Jesus Christ are about love and peace

Assuming what's written in the bible is right. It was written so long after he died most of what's written about him is probably distorted or just made up.

And according to the bible he did lots of bad stuff too, but the church don't like to tell people about stuff that doesn't fit in with their way of thinking.

Well we can't discuss websites playing city matches but we can discuss the bible, game on.

That's odd, I thought there was a big discussion about that yesterday. Maybe it was just a dream.

You're saying that the bible is a dream?

Assuming what's written in the bible is right

:icon_lol:

then the world was created in six days and populated by a man and a woman who had three sons...

:icon_lol:

The new testament doesn't contain quite so many ridiculous things as the old one.

Have you read both to ascertain that for yourself or are you just relying on those debunking websites? :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46