Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Merry Christmas you miserable bastards. Sincerely hope you have a good one. Here's to a prosperous new year. And always remember...

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

Do it Good.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Merry Christmas to you all, love and best wishes for the new year x

Hope you’re all eating yourselves into a coma and getting as shitfaced as you like. Crowd of ****s.
I shit myself into a coma and ate a ****.

Remember that Christmas time is about family and friends and remembering those we've lost and cherishing those who we've gained.

So in the true spirit of Christmas, what was your best present?

Remember that Christmas time is about family and friends and remembering those we've lost and cherishing those who we've gained.

So in the true spirit of Christmas, what was your best present?
I’m not really a fan of receiving presents, so for those who insist they want to get me something (family members) I ask them to make a donation to a charity. Normally either Shelter or a refugee based charity. At least that way the money is going to something useful, rather than on something I can easily do without.

I’m not really a fan of receiving presents, so for those who insist they want to get me something (family members) I ask them to make a donation to a charity. Normally either Shelter or a refugee based charity. At least that way the money is going to something useful, rather than on something I can easily do without.

Just be careful which charity you pick. There are some dodgy ones out there. On the surface they may look genuine and good willed, but dig a little deeper and their origins, missions, and the very way they use your donation can be against some of your own principles. Just to be clear, I'm by no means saying don't give to charity, but do your own research on which charity you pick.

Just be careful which charity you pick. There are some dodgy ones out there. On the surface they may look genuine and good willed, but dig a little deeper and their origins, missions, and the very way they use your donation can be against some of your own principles. Just to be clear, I'm by no means saying don't give to charity, but do your own research on which charity you pick.
Don’t worry, I’ve been doing this for a while now so I do and I make sure to tell people who to give to on that basis.

I got AirPods and whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265