Micky' decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bold_fox

Do you think that Micky may be starting to panic now, as we have hardly any players to work with, and Pre-season is not far away.

This could explain why he has approached Wilcox. I don't think he's any good at all....

9 more signings soon, chill your beans.

But do you think that players like Jason Wilcox are even worth signing....

i just hope Micky gets it right, i'm sure he will...

bold_fox said:
But do you think that players like Jason Wilcox are even worth signing....

i just hope Micky gets it right, i'm sure he will...

I don't think Wilcox will be much use to be honest. He'll be another Gillespie. Mind you, we didn't think much of some of the signings last season and some proved themselves to be valuable. I trust Micky.

I trust Micky, but Wilcox is no better than Guppy and he is totally contradicting himself if he signs Wilcox.

I Don't know - There's so many variables right now. I mean players like Dickov were slated as crap before he signed. And players like sturridge were good at Leicester but shat when he left.

What im trying to say is its very hit and misss at the moment - Last time we were in DIV 1 MA and Corky managed to turn Benji into a hlaf decent player. But there was a lot less pressure back then and they didnt need to turn about 11 plaers around.

I think MA has to get it right with at least 7 signings - I think Williams and Dublin are probally 2, b ut the other, well eeeerm, IM not to sure/happy about the names bouncing around at the moment!

Micky said he was going to build a young and vibrant side...didn't say anything about buying young and vibrant players...I'm betting hes got designs on using some of our own youngsters

SilverFox said:
Micky said he was going to build a young and vibrant side...didn't say anything about buying young and vibrant players...I'm betting hes got designs on using some of our own youngsters

Good point! He might be buying older heads to compliment and strengthen what we already have. With Bent out of the picture (Highly Likely) who should we get (realistically) to fill the void up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757