Micky is superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamite foxes

I would just like to say in my first post how well mickey has done in the transfer market and how excited i am about the new season

see you on the weekend

BRING ON EAST BENGAL

ah its nice to see some optimism now the season is bearing down upon us! It was looking bleak awhile ago but now its looking good people! :D

worcesterfox said:
ah its nice to see some optimism now the season is bearing down upon us! It was looking bleak awhile ago but now its looking good people! :D

It was never bleak.... some of us kept the faith with micky and he has produced the goods (and some!!!) in the transfers market.

The squad is looking good with all these rush of signings over the past week or so,
In fact i would go a far to say that this squad of players is better than two years ago,
Cant wait to hammer( :D ) the hammers now, 5-0
UP THE CITY!!

It's been a fantastic turn around inthe last few weeks. Three weeks ago everyone was well pished off with players going for nothing and it looking like no players were keen on playing for us, and now all out of the blue (or should that be into the blue!) Micky has done brilliant work and I can't wait for the start of the seasson.

It's happened before, things go dead quiet and people think Mick The Adams can't do the job then all of a sudden...
Top Man.

yeh i think we have a better squad than two seasons ago and a squad with a lot more potential if its promoted - the only way we're weaker is in lacking muzzy and IMO we've mostly made up for that by having greater strength in depth. 2 seasons ago we barely had a matchday squad this time we've got 20 odd good players.

Country Fox said:
yeh i think we have a better squad than two seasons ago and a squad with a lot more potential if its promoted - the only way we're weaker is in lacking muzzy and IMO we've mostly made up for that by having greater strength in depth. 2 seasons ago we barely had a matchday squad this time we've got 20 odd good players.

and promising youngsters like wright, petrescu, stearman that could become premeir players soon.

yeh, judging from pre season (nd i know micky said its not an indicator of anythin) wright will be given a chance at some point. before people could only really go on about him, petrescu and wesolowski but now stearman, butcher and dawson all seem to be coming up in the world so things are looking promising there. gudjonssons a great signing, just the sort of player we need, full of passion. we can now say we have one of the best squads in the fizzy its just a case of making them gel - we've got the experience and ability at the back to keep out most attacks, a cracking midfield and a forward pair capable of scoring 20 goals each, looking forward to it so much

Yeah, and about one week to get them to gel! :roll: It won't be an easy start. But I predict an excellent finish :lol:

Great job MA!!!!

But lets not get too excited just yet...many a slip twixt cup and mouth my friends!

The squad looks great, and we've still got one more mystery signing to come.

It certainly looks stronger all round than a couple of seasons ago. Micky is finally in a position to bring in the players he really wants and can build his own team... and mighty fine it's looking too!

It also looks like we've sort of got some momentum in our signings. We signed a couple of good players and then other players in the market looked at us and thought, wow, they're pretty serious about this.

what a difference a month makes some people on here wanted him sacked 4 weeks ago :roll:

Tboy said:
The squad looks great, and we've still got one more mystery signing to come.

It certainly looks stronger all round than a couple of seasons ago. Micky is finally in a position to bring in the players he really wants and can build his own team... and mighty fine it's looking too!

It also looks like we've sort of got some momentum in our signings. We signed a couple of good players and then other players in the market looked at us and thought, wow, they're pretty serious about this.

couldnt agree more more mate. i would have liked players llike gudjohnson, connoly, keown, here last year.

read my other post for more info on the new signing :wink:

I am happier than a sand boy, who when carting a load of sand around, found £12,000 lying by the side of the road.

alex said:
I am happier than a sand boy, who when carting a load of sand around, found £12,000 lying by the side of the road.

:!: really! luck, how fukin lucky is that.

As lucky as supporting our club at the moment....when i look at who Leeds are buying, I think we're much stronger, much.

alex said:
As lucky as supporting our club at the moment....when i look at who Leeds are buying, I think we're much stronger, much.

people say we are dada army!

they are signing guppy, deane, hignett! our reserves from last season.

CM said:
Leeds will be lucky to get into the top half of this division.
dont think so, leeds done well in the transfer market this year, they have signed some big nationwide names, and some young'uns aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757