Micky looks to Bolivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Jose Alfredo Castillo is being targeted by Micky Adams apparantly. I have a friend who works over there and he reckons the press are on about a team in Division 1 in England after him and they mention that the team has been relegated from the premiership in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

It must be us!

He looks pretty good, was on trial for PSV once, still young aswell. Go on Micky!

Joe_Fox said:
Jose Alfredo Castillo is being targeted by Micky Adams apparantly. I have a friend who works over there and he reckons the press are on about a team in Division 1 in England after him and they mention that the team has been relegated from the premiership in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

It must be us!

He looks pretty good, was on trial for PSV once, still young aswell. Go on Micky!

Is this a lie? He would have to be a Bolivian International for us to sign him, what with him needing a work permit. That has got to be the most boring post i've ever wrote. Have a word malf you twat

Especially as he is playing in Mexico at the moment. :?

Just got an e-mail from my mate!

"Ay up Joe, more news about Castillo expected soon, apparantly it is Leicester who are after him. 1 year deal in the pipe line, he wants to move to England for family reasons (?) See you soon"

Hope he comes. Jose Alfredo Castillo - he is in the national team as well!

Information about this prospect is here

He sounds pretty promising, he's only 21 too. Come on Micky, do the deal![/url]

Young forward, sounds promising :D

http://www.footballnl.com/news/news03684.html

PSV trial for World's Top scorer
20 Apr 2002
PSV currently have Bolivian striker José Alfredo Castillo on trial. Last year the 19 year-old was voted the "World's Top Scorer" by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics after he scored 42 goals in 38 matches for his team Oriente Petrolero.

Novo and Castillo up front av it!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope they don't play like albert and costello :roll:

The news from Bolivia is that 2 newly promoted premiership clubs are interested in him. Castillo's advisers however have recommended that he has a season in division 1 first to see what he thinks. Apparantly, he would like to come to Leicester becasue it is an "up and coming club with a great stadium and a great manager".

Jose-Alfredo-Castillo_N.jpg

Babylon said:
Lets hope they don't play like albert and costello :roll:

Isn't that ABBOTT and costello :oops:

I've just read an interview from Adams and he's hinting there will be a couple of continental faces coming in. Must be Castillo

Indeed, Micky said he has had to look outside europe for affordable talent and Bolivia is outside of Europe so Castillo it is !

Joe_Fox said:
Indeed, Micky said he has had to look outside europe for affordable talent and Bolivia is outside of Europe so Castillo it is !

We all need dreams we can cling on to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265