Micky looks to Uruguay this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Micky must have a few scouts out in South America because my mate who is out working in Bolivia says that Leicester City is popping up all over the papers about Castillo and is also on the back pages in Uruguay.

The player in question is Ernesto Javier Chevanton. He plays for Lecce at the moment. He looks a hot prospect. He is 24 and a striker of "great potential" apparantly.

It is rumoured that he has family in England and is looking for a move that would place him near them. Word has it that the family are based in non other than the leafy suburbs of Leicester.

Come on Micky, these South Americans are awesome. Get him quick before other clubs get a sniff.

Joe_Fox said:
Micky must have a few scouts out in South America because my mate who is out working in Bolivia says that Leicester City is popping up all over the papers about Castillo and is also on the back pages in Uruguay.

The player in question is Ernesto Javier Chevanton. He plays for Lecce at the moment. He looks a hot prospect. He is 24 and a striker of "great potential" apparantly.

It is rumoured that he has family in England and is looking for a move that would place him near them. Word has it that the family are based in non other than the leafy suburbs of Leicester.

Come on Micky, these South Americans are awesome. Get him quick before other clubs get a sniff.

Great news, I hope we get him in.

'It is rumoured that he has family in England and is looking for a move that would place him near them. Word has it that the family are based in non other than the leafy suburbs of Leicester'

Don't most illegal imigrants / asylum seekers get put in the 'leafy suburbs of leicester' ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparantly the deal is 60% done which seems odd to me. Why 60%? Perhaps it's because of our cash flow problem or we have a slow computer that is uploading stuff very slowly. It's probably 61% now I reckon.

Nottingham Fox said:
'It is rumoured that he has family in England and is looking for a move that would place him near them. Word has it that the family are based in non other than the leafy suburbs of Leicester'

Don't most illegal imigrants / asylum seekers get put in the 'leafy suburbs of leicester' ?

controversial :lol:

lazzer said:
Nottingham Fox said:

controversial :lol:

I know! awful spelling.

Nottingham Fox said:
'Controversial' is my middle name :lol: :lol:
We're your mum and dad pissed when they named you that? Nottingham Controversial Fox, very odd! :lol:

Malf said:
Nottingham Fox said:
We're your mum and dad pissed when they named you that? Nottingham Controversial Fox, very odd! :lol:

Malf, what are you talking about? You have essentially put "We are your Mum and Dad pissed when they named you that...."

It's messed my head up that has. Are we? I'm shocked.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Nottingham Fox said:

Malf, what are you talking about? You have essentially put "We are your Mum and Dad pissed when they named you that...."

It's messed my head up that has. Are we? I'm shocked.

WTF!!! :shock: God knows why I put ' that in between the letters. I have been doing that recently, weird. Can't see so it doesn't surprise me.

Just got an e-mail from my mate in Bolivia.

He says that the contract is being drawn up as we speak! GET IN THERE!!

Joe_Fox said:

Can this chap only understand pictures then? Is he Peter Beardsley in disguise?

soon to be a city player then?!

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Can this chap only understand pictures then? Is he Peter Beardsley in disguise?

The language barriers are always a problem when signing internationals. Apparantly when Newcastle signed Asprilla it took weeks before the translator was confident in the contract. A mis interpretation meant that Faustino was told that he would be given a bonus subject to appearance rather than subject to appearances. He thought he had to wear a wig or something. No joke, that is fact.

That's interesting because my contacts in Tierra del Fuego are telling me that City have been linked with a local Patagonian right back who plays for Ushuaia. When I have more on this I will let you know. :wink:

Steven said:
That's interesting because my contacts in Tierra del Fuego are telling me that City have been linked with a local Patagonian right back who plays for Ushuaia. When I have more on this I will let you know. :wink:

We haven't had a lot of interest in the Asian player market yet but I think we will have a look soon. Steven, where are you based?

Is this a joke? :lol: :lol:

I was in Italy last weekend and according to the Gazetto del Sport a fee of 16 million euros has already been agreed with Juventus for Chevanton, Barcelona also want him though. :(

Castillo would be interesting, only problem is Bolivian players play at huge altitude in thier home country and its difficult for them to adapt in any new area, which is why there are very few Bolivian exports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757