Micky On His Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

MA Was at Hampden Park today watchin the scottish cup final between Celtic and Dunfermline.I watched the match(because i hate Millwall)and was impressed by a coule of players:Nach Novo excellent and on the transfer list for a bargain of 400k.Barry Nicholson captain but also on the transfer list but this time for 600k.And Stevie Crawford dont know bout his transfer status.Novo and nichloson on the transfer list because Dunfermline are in Adminastration.What you think about these players?the brum want Novo though.

cainy said:
MA Was at Hampden Park today watchin the scottish cup final between Celtic and Dunfermline.I watched the match(because i hate Millwall)and was impressed by a coule of players:Nach Novo excellent and on the transfer list for a bargain of 400k.Barry Nicholson captain but also on the transfer list but this time for 600k.And Stevie Crawford dont know bout his transfer status.Novo and nichloson on the transfer list because Dunfermline are in Adminastration.What you think about these players?the brum want Novo though.

I'm not sure on the actual players but £400k and £600k is money we don't have... :roll: :cry: :?

m~james said:
cainy said:

I'm not sure on the actual players but £400k and £600k is money we don't have... :roll: :cry: :?

I thought we was going to get some money??

macey said on the phone in thanks to MY question when i rang in that micky had £10m kitty which includes wages, loans, transfer money etc.

sheffield_fox said:
macey said on the phone in thanks to MY question when i rang in that micky had £10m kitty which includes wages, loans, transfer money etc.

Based on the Tim Davies article in the Pompey programme we are already committed to 'in the region of £9.5m' for existing players wages.

That will not have included any of the out of contract players released but will have Scimeca's wage & if any of the free transfers do go that will add to the available funds.

Foxes_Trust said:
sheffield_fox said:

Based on the Tim Davies article in the Pompey programme we are already committed to 'in the region of £9.5m' for existing players wages.

That will not have included any of the out of contract players released but will have Scimeca's wage & if any of the free transfers do go that will add to the available funds.
But we didn't know who was going then did we?

Craig said:
Foxes_Trust said:
sheffield_fox said:

But we didn't know who was going then did we?

He would have excluded all of the out of contract players because we would not have been committed to their wages, only exception being Hignett who we assume had his contract paid up.

Discussions would have already taken place on potential new contract offers (Heath) prior to that article being written, the decisions weren't suddendly taken after the Arsenal game, its just when the players & then public are informed.

Nacho Novo plays for Dundee,so I don't know which Cup Final you were watching Cainy.

highland fox said:
Nacho Novo plays for Dundee,so I don't know which Cup Final you were watching Cainy.

Cainy is full of shite, all he does is make stuff up.

Babylon said:
highland fox said:

Cainy is full of shite, all he does is make stuff up.

Yeah, Leon Knight for Trevor Benjamin and Junior 'released' Lewis in a swap deal.....

Micky is a keen admirer of Nacho Novo he has been to watch him a few times before, but on saturday I doubt he even thought about Novo let alone saw him! :lol:

He was watching Stevie Crawford

It's good to see Micky on the move because it means he's moved on and is looking for new talent. Scotland is the way forward at the moment IMO, grit and determination that's what we need.

It's good to see Micky on the move because it means he's moved on and is looking for new talent. Scotland is the way forward at the moment IMO, grit and determination that's what we need.

No we need some Dutch flair. :wink:

Steven said:

That'd be good aswell. Have we ever had a dutch player?

Scowcroft said:
ltench said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

That'd be good aswell. Have we ever had a dutch player?

we had johan cruff on trial once, i read about that.

Apparently, we came so close to signing him, but it wasn't meant to be.

It is enough to make you cream your jeans. Imagine having Cruyff and Worthington in the same side, or if later in Cruyff's career, alongside Lineker. :p :p :p :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757