Micky sees the light!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

I notice afew youngsters are being taken away on leicesters trip to finland. does this mean that micky is going to start giving youth a chance next season?

can anybody provide insight as to the potential of stearman, logan, dawson and o'grady?

Micky said:
I notice afew youngsters are being taken away on leicesters trip to finland. does this mean that micky is going to start giving youth a chance next season?

can anybody provide insight as to the potential of stearman, logan, dawson and o'grady?

i know that stearman is quality, and a future england centre-back, the rest i dont know much about, how come petrescu aint in the squad?

Dawson looked good in the Shepshed game but wasnt as good as Wesoloski who played alongside him in centre midfield. Surprised they didnt take both of them.

Petrescu is lazyand is on his way out of Leicester. Was speaking to my mate who got released by Leicester this summer. He is well angry with the management. He was reserve team captain for Leicester for the last few games. The reserve and academy bosses couldnt believe he had been released. He doesnt rate any of our youngsters really. He is now training at Northampton town.

Micky said:

The youngsters is on the trip because there are not enough players in the club. ofcourse he wont give them a chance in the league. they aint over 30...

Newcastle_Fox said:
Petrescu is lazyand is on his way out of Leicester. Was speaking to my mate who got released by Leicester this summer. He is well angry with the management. He was reserve team captain for Leicester for the last few games. The reserve and academy bosses couldnt believe he had been released. He doesnt rate any of our youngsters really. He is now training at Northampton town.

whats your m8s name?

yeh he is a decent player, played for leicester reserves most weeks. Made his debut in the final game at filbert street in the last min and never touched the ball. Has played for England aswell a few times. He reckons micky adams wants a change of players and is only interested in "His" players. But hopefully Tom will get signed up by Northampton Town and prove leicester wrong. Cant believe they have got so many good players. You cant beat promising youngsters.

Newcastle_Fox said:
yeh he is a decent player, played for leicester reserves most weeks. Made his debut in the final game at filbert street in the last min and never touched the ball. Has played for England aswell a few times. He reckons micky adams wants a change of players and is only interested in "His" players. But hopefully Tom will get signed up by Northampton Town and prove leicester wrong. Cant believe they have got so many good players. You cant beat promising youngsters.

kk, i dunno why he wasnt given a proper chance, stevenson was another one he scored 2 and never started a game, why didnt he play more, and reeves, he had a good game down at hull but didnt get another chance.

Mate, Williamson was too small and was not a fast enough thinker to play at the top level as for Stevenson he was not fast enough or strong enough to play for Leicester. Tommy is a very bitter boy

I watched the last few reserve games & was very disappointed in Williamson.

Knowing he had been close to the first team he didn't stand out at all with both Butcher & Dawson looking much better options. Having said that if Northampton sign him I hope he does well for them.

Stevenson, watched him in training when at the club, seemed to treat it all as a laugh when he was only on the fringe of the first team & really should have knuckled down & learnt from his experienced colleagues. Swindon have released him now so he hasn't learnt his lesson.

KTFaith said:
I watched the last few reserve games & was very disappointed in Williamson.

Knowing he had been close to the first team he didn't stand out at all with both Butcher & Dawson looking much better options. Having said that if Northampton sign him I hope he does well for them.

Stevenson, watched him in training when at the club, seemed to treat it all as a laugh when he was only on the fringe of the first team & really should have knuckled down & learnt from his experienced colleagues. Swindon have released him now so he hasn't learnt his lesson.

its a shame both williamson and stevenson could have been great for this club.

Notice that the young kid who scored the hat-trick the other night isn't going (Graham), is he still too young, what does anyone know about the kid? did he look good the other night? one for the future perhaps? :?: :?: :?:

SilverFox said:
Notice that the young kid who scored the hat-trick the other night isn't going (Graham), is he still too young, what does anyone know about the kid? did he look good the other night? one for the future perhaps? :?: :?: :?:

he is great on champ manager, in the seaon 05/06

What about the small guy who came on against Bournemouth in that pre-season last year. he was itroduced with the wrong name so i don't know who he was, but he was excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757