Milan and DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Hey everyone just got back from a wedding at the Walkers stadium and caught Dj Campbell and Milan walking around the walkers stadium, DJ looked really happy with what he saw.

They seem really happy together so i guess DJ Campbell is signing Number 12!!

Hey everyone just got back from a wedding at the Walkers stadium and caught Dj Campbell and Milan walking around the walkers stadium, DJ looked really happy with what he saw.

How the f*ck does anybody know what DJ Campbell looks like. I wouldn't know him if he was next to me in the clinic.

Bloody saddos

Last edited:
How the f*ck does anybody know what DJ Campbell looks like. I wouldn't know im if he was next to me in the clinic.

Bloody saddos

Sorry about the shirt. :icon_conf

0,,10412~2965715,00.jpg

Was Milan showing him the extensive wedding facilities then?

:icon_eek: are you sure they wern't the happy couple?:icon_lol:

If you are making this up Spanky.........................

I read somewhere that the deal for DJ Campbell was worth £400,000. Can't remember where, or if it's true (prob not), but I have thought since the beginning of this rumour that £2 mil is alot for him.

I very much doubt the deal for campbell would be £2m up front more likely £1.5m with add ons for appearences,promotion etc which is why i would think it is dragging on

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69