Post Match Millwall 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho and Vardy played well together second half of last season, when Vardy was out of form.

The problem is we can't go to a back 3 at the moment and that would also push Barnes out.

I don't see why we can't just go 4-4-2. Nacho's form is good enough and consistent enough to pick him over Maddison.

Football managers. They know nothing.

I don’t understand why people are calling for Nacho when it’s clear he doesn’t fit into the system or style we play… the only place he fits is up front and Vardy has 3 in 5.

if we play Nacho we have to change the system and that means less attacking threat… with everyone already moaning we don’t create enough.
Could it be something to do with his ridiculous goals/game ratio recently?

Nacho and Vardy played well together second half of last season, when Vardy was out of form.

The problem is we can't go to a back 3 at the moment and that would also push Barnes out.

I don't see why we can't just go 4-4-2. Nacho's form is good enough and consistent enough to pick him over Maddison.
If we play 4-4-2 with wide men, then the middle will get swamped out, especially against teams like Man City and Liverpool. The only effective way to play with 2 midfielders now, really, is to just bypass them.

I imagine there could be a TV programme on this - A football Manager Vs the collective group of online forum users in a one off match...see who wins.
I know they usually have experience playing professionally but I think 1 vs 11 would be too much for anyone.

Which one purchased Stephen Hughes, was it Levein? I imagine it was. Take a bow Harry Potter.

Cuddles Homey?

Thought this was interesting....

Q: Youri Tielemans played another 90 minutes tonight. What was the thinking behind keeping him in, as he’s had a lot of minutes recently?
CD: “He’s a player who likes to play in rhythm, he’s better in rhythm and playing games. He’s a very robust player as well, so he can play the games. Again, he was strong tonight.
"He’s a fantastic midfield player, he’s really the brain of the midfield in terms of making us play. It was another good performance from him.”

...for all of the bed wetters questioning why Tielemans was selected last night.

Q: Youri Tielemans played another 90 minutes tonight. What was the thinking behind keeping him in, as he’s had a lot of minutes recently?
CD: “He’s a player who likes to play in rhythm, he’s better in rhythm and playing games. He’s a very robust player as well, so he can play the games. Again, he was strong tonight.
"He’s a fantastic midfield player, he’s really the brain of the midfield in terms of making us play. It was another good performance from him.”

...for all of the bed wetters questioning why Tielemans was selected last night.

Am I right in thinking that I'm being described as a bed wetter here?

In response to that horseshit from Chris Davies last night, he was basically prompted with that answer by the exceptionally poor quality questioning from the RL dick. The answer was largely a repeat of what he was asked.

Anyway, whatever he or BR says, Tielemans often looks completely shagged out on the pitch. He has undeniably been overplayed which has impacted on his form. I don't doubt that Tielemans wants to play every match, I'm sure most players would say so too, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Rodgers has said the same thing about Tielemans previously.

Interesting that current rhythm is 'play every week, unless we're playing during the week, in which case then also'.

I think perhaps Charlie Watts would have struggled with that 'rhythm'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757