Millwall Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking. A game to forget. Best to just let this one o and think about the next one. Will be glad when we have our full strength side back out. At least we have Tiatto for the next game so the left side will sort itself out a bit and maybe have Stewart replaced. But as its been said before the season is a marathon not a sprint so no need to panic yet.

:cry: I bet feckin Wise is smug as f*ck the little bas*ard. Trouble is with that starting line up you could see it happening. Everybody on this forum has been saying that Gudjonnsen had to start today and also that Benjamin should be given a chance. I think MA is a good manager but sometimes i think he misses obvious things. Today was always going to be a battle so we play without a ball winner in midfield, we have been shite down the left in the last two games I thought scowy on the left and Gillespie on the right would have solved that problem. Lets just hope MA has learnt from this and lets stay behind the team and Keep the Faith !

BLUE ARMY !!!!!!!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If we had won, Micky would have justified his selection. We lose and some of you say we saw it coming. Bolleaux is all I can say to you. :twisted:
As for everbody on this forum saying Joey should start, would you like to show me where I said that. :evil:
As has been mentioned, last promotion season we lost 6 -1 to Ipswich, 6 - 1. Yet we still finished well ahead of 3rd place. So get off the caffeine, take a few chill pills, and watch the blue army learn by this defeat and go marching on. 8)

i'm really annoyed by that red card, now we have makin out for three games and have to replace him, although maybe MA will have to mix up the left side a bit

hob-fox said:
i'm really annoyed by that red card, now we have makin out for three games and have to replace him, although maybe MA will have to mix up the left side a bit

That means that Canero will surely get the chance to play though, which a lot of people have wanted.

xsubmariner said:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If we had won, Micky would have justified his selection. We lose and some of you say we saw it coming. Bolleaux is all I can say to you. :twisted:
As for everbody on this forum saying Joey should start, would you like to show me where I said that. :evil:
As has been mentioned, last promotion season we lost 6 -1 to Ipswich, 6 - 1. Yet we still finished well ahead of 3rd place. So get off the caffeine, take a few chill pills, and watch the blue army learn by this defeat and go marching on. 8)

I am not having a go i am as disappointed as anyone that we lost and i dont mean to come across as negative but Millwall away was always going to be a game where we need players who could get stuck in especially in centre midfield. I for one would have been delighted to be proved wrong if we had won today but we didnt.

It will be a big boost to have Tiatto available but Makin will be a loss. Like you say hopefully we will learn and go on a good run.

I can handle losing it's losing to that short-arse tosser Wise that I particulary loathe.Agree about Tiatto should help with the left back situation and hopefully Canero will now get a chance,shame it has to be through another suspension though.I'd imagine our defence today was a bit on the 'slow' side but I'm not too despondant,3 points next week and we'll have made a satisfactory start,no team has won all three matches.It's going to take the side a while to gel and for MA to find his strongest eleven,looks like we don't want to be losing Dublin for too many more matches though,surprised Scowcroft never started up front though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566