Pre Match Millwall v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

I need to start this thread, started the last 2 (did i mention i got score and scorers correct at Ipswich?
On Saturday.. just keep it going

Sounded like we had a few tired players at the end but im sure NP will only tweak team where needed
I am expecting a tough game but predicting a 1-2 win Beckford Gally

I Don't think it's ruins us to go for a really important win here, and if we do it then the season gets very exciting indeed. Come on lads.

Danns back from suspension, doubt he'll get back in the starting xi though.

Why???? Why!!!?? Let's also drop the other players that we have won with. All of them.
Just because he was on the pitch for the first half of a game we won doesn't mean he was any good. In fact, we were miles better after he and Dyer went off.

Blue Maniac said:
Just because he was on the pitch for the first half of a game we won doesn't mean he was any good. In fact, we were miles better after he and Dyer went off.

Yes, I realise that now- I hadn't read the match report. My mistake, and an overreaction to boot.

Make or break time now. Can't help but feel that we might come away from this one disappointed now we've put ourselves in with a realistic chance of getting somewhere this season though.

Personally I'd bring St Ledger back into defence as the only change. I don't think I will ever be convinced about Bamba, although it's quite clear that Pearson wouldn't dream of making any unforced changes after a couple of wins on the spin. Hopefully Marshall can keep his purple patch up for a bit longer and we can make amends for that god awful reverse fixture at the KP earlier in the season.

Either way, I see a sad 1-1 draw.

Odd isn't it how many people said we would win certain games at the start of the season, and now we have started winning they are saying we are going to lose them. Are people afraid of being disappointed? Isn't being a fan about 'If we can just win the next one... and then the next one'?

Odd isn't it how many people said we would win certain games at the start of the season, and now we have started winning they are saying we are going to lose them.

Who are these 'people' that you're talking about? Do they live near you?

Who are these 'people' that you're talking about? Do they live near you?

I saw one at a bus stop at the weekend, and I think there was one hiding at the bottom of my garden earlier this evening

Great results tonight - Brighton losing to keep us within a point of them and Millwall winning which takes a little pressure off them for Saturday

Probably the first time since the beginning of the season that I'm excited about the next match this early. If we beat Millwall I really fancy us to take it to the last game. I'm not worried about facing anybody at home at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263