Pre Match Millwall v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to play some players into form and fitness here and give them a platform to show they can change the saturday side.

Ward
Daley-Campbell Amartey Soyuncu Thomas
Hall Soumare
Maddison
Lookman Daka Iheanacho

Ideally, BR should pick his side for Burnley and then whoever doesn't start that one should start this one.

Ward in goal. In defence, we need to see Amartey, Benkovic and Thomas. In midfield Dewsbury-Hall and Choudhury must start. Then Daka and Perez need to start.

For the remaining three places, I'd hope Maddison starts because he shouldn't against Burnley. Likewise, Castagne. I guess Albrighton will be the final starter as surely both Iheanacho and Lookman will start next Saturday.

Ward
Castagne Amartey Benkovic Thomas
Choudhury Dewsbury-Hall
Perez Maddison Albrighton
Daka

I could make it to this but having been been to West Ham and now Brighton, I think I need a break from 70 mins of passing the ball across the back. Will resume in Warsaw as at least there are sights to see there.

we need to play some players into form and fitness here and give them a platform to show they can change the saturday side.

Ward
Daley-Campbell Amartey Soyuncu Thomas
Hall Soumare
Maddison
Lookman Daka Iheanacho
Have to agree. Although Rodgers prefers to just chuck them into the Saturday side anyway without having to earn it. Felt sorry for him getting sarcastically cheered off today (but that's partly on Rodgers too), but Maddison needs a bit of a kick up the arse so in that respect a hard fought grafter against Millwall will do him good...

Ideally, BR should pick his side for Burnley and then whoever doesn't start that one should start this one.

Ward in goal. In defence, we need to see Amartey, Benkovic and Thomas. In midfield Dewsbury-Hall and Choudhury must start. Then Daka and Perez need to start.

For the remaining three places, I'd hope Maddison starts because he shouldn't against Burnley. Likewise, Castagne. I guess Albrighton will be the final starter as surely both Iheanacho and Lookman will start next Saturday.

Ward
Castagne Amartey Benkovic Thomas
Choudhury Dewsbury-Hall
Perez Maddison Albrighton
Daka

I agree except I would I would have Soumare in defensive mid-field in place of KDH, and have KDH instead of Maddison. I also think that Barnes needs more game time, so him in place of Albrighton

Bertrand has been ****ing useless for 2 games. Put him in here and for the love of God don't play Castagne, Vestergaard, Soyuncu or Ricardo. Daka and Soumare should start as should KDH and Perez.

Ward

Thomas
Castagne
Amartey
Benkovic

Choudhury
Dewsbury-Hall
Soumare

Albrighton
Perez
Daka

Ward
Thomas
Amartey
Benkovic
Bertrand
Dewsbury-Hall
Soumare
Maddison (if fit or Chodhury if not)
Albrighton
Perez
Daka

Definitely agree it needs to be all change for this one.

Ward

Castagne
Amartey
Benkovic
Thomas

Hamza
KDH

Daka
Perez
Albrighton

Nacho

I'd potentially leave Nacho out and play Maddison since Nacho should start at the weekend - but I think we will see Nacho start

Maddison is exactly the type of player who should not play with a bunch of reserves away at Milwall. Stick him on the bench so he has to sit through the shitfest and then give him Saturday off to go shopping.

Maddison is exactly the type of player who should not play with a bunch of reserves away at Milwall. Stick him on the bench so he has to sit through the shitfest and then give him Saturday off to go shopping.
Nah make him play along with the other ressies.

I have no idea why Castagne is appearing in some line ups. Lose him to injury and we are royally ****ed. Relying on Bertrand, especially given his last 2 performances, is suicide.

Not particularly.

Purely based on how soft we are as a team.
I prescribe a short but intensive course of wanking and monster munch.

I prescribe a short but intensive course of wanking and monster munch.
The Mrs is already annoyed that the footy is on, can't see this helping tbh.

The Mrs is already annoyed that the footy is on, can't see this helping tbh.
So much for in sickness and in health.

Remember; Picked Onion only. You don’t want flamin’ hot crumbs on the old chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263