Match Thread Millwall v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Benkovic took a shit in Brendan's shoe?

What the feck is that? Absolute mess of a line up.

There is no sensible reason why Evans, Soyuncu, Ndidi and Tielemans are playing.
Other than trying to play them into some form - as they've been poor so far.

Evans is the only one I can make a case for. The rest is nonsense. I’m a bit stunned.

I'm very, very surprised to see both Youri and Ndidi playing.

I thought it was likely one would play. But not having Soumare play here is a bit bizarre!

I thought Daka would be a definite starter tonight.

if the rationale for playing a strong team is to get a win and some confidence the. I can understand it. Not that a win is by any means guaranteed.

Evans is the only one I can make a case for. The rest is nonsense. I’m a bit stunned.

Evans is the worst one. Why on earth do we play someone who could go down any time? It's borderline negligence from BR. If it wasn't so important, I'd wish one of those four to go down with a serious injury just to see what the idiot says afterwards.

Daka? Castagne? Benkovic? Choudhury? Perez? All had to start surely.

How many subs are allowed in the game?

Jeez, a lot of players I wouldn't have expected to see tonight.

It will be quite embarrassing now if we don't go through with this strong of a team.

It's okay. I'm not too fussed about Tielemans playing; he's been hopelessly short of form and BR has said many a time that he needs to play to build his rhythm. I'm glad Castagne isn't playing. Any lineup with him in was ludicrous as he's been so, so much better than Bertrand and needs to be kept as fit as possible. Evans needs game time to get him fit so it's tick on that one from me as well. Lookman needs to settle in so that's a decent shout. I'd have had Soumare in for Ndidi and I'd have had Daka on in the hope that he scores and it kick-starts his confidence in front of goal. Other than that, all is fine. The hyperbolic outrage from some on here is mental. It wouldn't have been my line-up but I can see the logic behind most of it.

There should be more than enough there to beat Millwall and to use a full compliment of substitutes later on in the game.

I'm very much hoping that it's not too physical tonight. No injuries please.

I’m so glad we spent our summer budget on improving our strength in depth…and then not playing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757