Match Thread Millwall v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, some pant wetting hysteria on here..

Evans quite clearly needs game time. No way he will play a full ninety - wouldn’t be surprised if he’s hooked at half time. We can’t afford to do that in a League game, so doing it tonight makes perfect sense

KDH needs to play, as does Lookman, Amartey, Thomas and Nacho. They are no brainers

This thing about Tielemans playing week in week out is an odd one - but he’s been complete pony so far this season so maybe the idea is to play him into form. Bizarre

But Ndidi and Soyuncu playing again is very strange.

It’s an interesting team, this.

Just off to change me knickers

Blimey, some pant wetting hysteria on here..

Evans quite clearly needs game time. No way he will play a full ninety - wouldn’t be surprised if he’s hooked at half time. We can’t afford to do that in a League game, so doing it tonight makes perfect sense

KDH needs to play, as does Lookman, Amartey, Thomas and Nacho. They are no brainers

This thing about Tielemans playing week in week out is an odd one - but he’s been complete pony so far this season so maybe the idea is to play him into form. Bizarre

But Ndidi and Soyuncu playing again is very strange.

It’s an interesting team, this.

Just off to change me knickers
That’s where I am basically. You made the Evans point for me.

What do we think the formation is?

Sky originally listed it as 4-3-3 with Lookman and Albrighton out wide. They've now switched it to 3-5-2 with Thomas and Albrighton as wingbacks, with Lookman up front alongside Nacho.

I think it might be the back 5 but guess it will be fluid between the two systems if Albrighton starts on the right and Lookman left.

Shame it's not on TV, but I'm keen to see how KDH and Lookman do. Good opportunity for them to impress in a side that's not too far off a possible first XI

No one will be complaining when we get to the final. Don't worry about the euro conference either because we'll have qualified for the champions league.

hoping it's 45 for Evans, tielemans and ndidi tonight then bring subs on.

My best guess is Ndidi is playing tonight as he is suspended for the Warsaw game, so he will rest then. Presumably Sumare to cover for him in that game.

Thanks Jonny.
All the best, take care.

On the BBC after 24 minutes we have 73% possession 0 shots 0 shots on target 0 corners s 0 fouls sounds marvellous

If that's true then I think that's curtains for Jonny. Which would be a massive massive shame.

Well he's still on the pitch so perhaps he's just taken a whack.

On the BBC after 24 minutes we have 73% possession 0 shots 0 shots on target 0 corners s 0 fouls sounds marvellous
But I bet our centre halves are racking up the pass complete percentage, to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757