Post Match MK Dons 0 Leicester 3 - EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little run out against a very low quality team

Nice little pre-season blow out

Thomas was good. Faes struggled a bit. Nacho was complete dog bob

Job done - quarter final here we come

Nacho was psychedelically shit.

Got overexcited after the second and stuck some shrapnel from the World Cup betting on over 6.5 goals.... sorry for the second half chaps.

Evans out for "a few weeks" with calf problem.

Dewsbury-Hall will be okay for Boxing Day.

Maddison returns to training this week.

I can't remember the last time I did this. I never knew we were playing and missed the whole thing. The world cup has totally ****ed my footballing brain up.

Even at his very best, he was only ever on a slow simmer to be fair.

Today he was colder than a witch's tit.
****ing hell. I've already had to correct this forum on the lazy stereotyping about witches tits once.

You people never learn.

****ing hell. I've already had to correct this forum on the lazy stereotyping about witches tits once.

You people never learn.
I think the easiest thing would be for you to provide photographic proof that witches tits aren't always particularly cold.

Even at his very best, he was only ever on a slow simmer to be fair.

Today he was colder than a witch's tit.
Other than the time he was shit hot for half a season and scored 11 in 10 or something mad.

Anyway. Those days are long gone. As I said, he should move.

Give Kele a run of games in the right role in a decent team and he scores goals. See: almost every time he’s played alongside Vardy. There is a place for him when others move on I reckon. Tielemans goes this season, probably Maddison as well. That’ll force a change of shape. It’s just a shame we’ve wasted his such a huge chunk of his development years putting splinters in his arse. Weird way to treat a talented young lad who wants to play for you.

Give Kele a run of games in the right role in a decent team and he scores goals. See: almost every time he’s played alongside Vardy. There is a place for him when others move on I reckon. Tielemans goes this season, probably Maddison as well. That’ll force a change of shape. It’s just a shame we’ve wasted his such a huge chunk of his development years putting splinters in his arse. Weird way to treat a talented young lad who wants to play for you.

Spot on. Rodgers doesn't like him though so I don't see him ever giving him the regular starts he needs. For Iheanacho's sake, he needs to find a manager that respects him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263