MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think nicky adams can count himsefl unlucky, but it's good to have that competition for places.
king and oakley a good bold shout from Pearson.
only worried about central defence (unkown quantities at this level) and Howard (a lump)

i like the pace down the wings. let's give them the platform to bomb on!

COME ON THE FOXES, YOU BEAUTIES.

only 24,000 at Brum for the first game of the season, we can beat that can't we?

Suprised by King, but glad to see it.

Expected Adams and Hobbs to start, but Gradel has obviously deserved his place. No suprise that Dickov is just on the bench.

Come on the Foxes! Leeds already won 2-1 today... we'll be above them by 5 ;)

Subs are:

Martin, Hobbs, Kishishev, Campbell, Dickov

So no Nicky Adams even on the bench. Interesting.

the only reason i can think of is Adams' level of fitness and willingness to run. he didn't get back to support Gilbert at Kettering when i saw that game. although his two goals did sort of make up for it! Gradel goes box to box down the flanks and should give Gilbert ample support.

Come on city!!!

I wonder what these means for Weso, certainly well down the pecking order at the moment. he isn't injured is he?
Lots of promise but seems destined not to really break in to the team.

Weso has never delivered for me. he's a runner, but yet to prove he's a footballer for us IMO. King is a passing footballer who wants the balle ans who has scores some belters both in the first team, reserves and youth team. He looks to have beefed up a bit over the summer and was very vocal in some of ther warm up games. will do weso good to push for the team and decide if he's a defensive midfielder or anything more.
i'd like to see king and oakley get a run with kish brought on to use as a bit of a minder in some games if needs be.
worried that tunchev won't be able to communicate well enough with morrisson (who needs a bit of positional direction to ease him through).

Weso has never delivered for me. he's a runner, but yet to prove he's a footballer for us IMO. King is a passing footballer who wants the balle ans who has scores some belters both in the first team, reserves and youth team. He looks to have beefed up a bit over the summer and was very vocal in some of ther warm up games. will do weso good to push for the team and decide if he's a defensive midfielder or anything more.
i'd like to see king and oakley get a run with kish brought on to use as a bit of a minder in some games if needs be.
worried that tunchev won't be able to communicate well enough with morrisson (who needs a bit of positional direction to ease him through).

Think it maybe King at home and Kish away?

Glad to see us playing 3 attack minded midfielders... big change there from previous seasons, and something we've really, really, really lacked.

I would have liked to see Adams on the bench... Hope Dyer or Gradel don't have to go off.

qpr 0-1 barnsley .... huuuuuummmmeeeeee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263