moan in .....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea but Barber thinks he knows something and he gave Kisnorbo as an example....

Would not surprise me in the slightest, if Kisnorbo goes we are well and truly fecked, as I would not hold out much hope with a centre back partnership of McCarthy and McAuley. IMO the Stearman move to Sunderland would be the most likely deal.

Would not surprise me in the slightest, if Kisnorbo goes we are well and truly fecked, as I would not hold out much hope with a centre back partnership of McCarthy and McAuley. IMO the Stearman move to Sunderland would be the most likely deal.

... or Maybury. ;)

Yet another pointless show

That matt guy was a real twat...........

Would anyone be kind enough to summarise?

I didn't listen to it.

But I imagine it went like this....

Replay of 'highlights' from Saturday, followed by Birch saying "dewberries" several times, followed by loads of waffle, followed by a couple of callers who weren't allowed to make their point, followed by half the county turning off their radio in disgust.

I didn't listen to it.

Replay of 'highlights' from Saturday, followed by Birch saying "dewberries" several times, followed by loads of waffle, followed by a couple of callers who weren't allowed to make their point, followed by half the county turning off their radio in disgust.

deftly accurate

hello guys, as i dont live in Leicester i was wondering whether that pod cast service was available for the phone in. Having trouble sleeping recently, i think it would be the perfect tonic for me to listen via my mp3 player. . .it would send me to zzzzzzzzzz within minutes!

hello guys, as i dont live in Leicester i was wondering whether that pod cast service was available for the phone in. Having trouble sleeping recently, i think it would be the perfect tonic for me to listen via my mp3 player. . .it would send me to zzzzzzzzzz within minutes!

try a roofer, HF and clive can assist if needed

Enjoy. ;)

I didn't listen to it.

dead on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366