More pearls of widom from the man himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
give the fecker a break!
we're unbeaten under him!
(this stint anyway)

For fecks sake I really don't get this anythign he says lets slate him policy.

He's not my favourite man in the world and i don't want him to be manager, but for crying out loud, when did a football manager every come out with profound speeches to the press that left fans and public alike open mouthed with awe.

To be quite honest, "lets cut out the mistakes" is what I want to hear and hope to see, lets face it, if he didn't say anything then the man would be castigated for ignoring the issue I imagine.

Give the bloke a break, he's not doing anything wrong at the moment and can we please stop this smug pointing out every error everyone makes that this forum is doing at the moment. Sometimes this club's fans just piss me off, the club/manager/players/board aren't the best in the world but at the moment they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I hate to say it, but post MA I thought some 'fans' on here might stop whining but its clear they are just moaning gits who will moan whatever happens. I've said it before and I'll say it again that the internet gives a voice to lots of people, some of them IMO, should have their fingers lopped off for what they post. Lets just stop this whining about every single issue that is raised on this forum, try to be postive, sing some new songs, generate an atmosphere and create an atmosphere where our team wants to play and the other doesn't. Its a two way thing and we can be the first to make a difference, and if it does, frankly Leicester will be winning and I couldn't give a crap where the family end is and if its the players job to get the fans going.

Its driving me insane.

Dunc - I really think its people having a humerous/satarical look at the club rather any wich hunt or negative vibe.

Ill be ther on saturday backing Bertie's boys 100%. No matter who the manager is we all support Leicester, just some of us do it with a laugh and a joke along the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669