Morrissey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazza - Not one single political statement, not one single rant. Just music and banter, brilliant

"After spending today taking in the sights of your city of Nottingham, I soon realised that I could probably live here....................................................for a week.............and then get shot" :icon_lol:

Cough Cough....Its a statement....

Last nights set list:

Panic
First of the Gang to Die
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
You Have Killed Me
Ganglord
I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
William It Was Really Nothing
Irish Blood, English Heart
I Will See You in Far Off Places
Girlfriend In A Coma,
Everyday Is Like Sunday
In The Future When All's Well
I've Changed My Plea to Guilty
Let Me Kiss You
Disappointed
National Front Disco
Dear God, Please Help Me
How Soon Is Now
I Just Want to See The Boy Happy

Please, Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice

Would've loved to see Panic opening, glad to hear he's still on top form

Placebo was ok....played a lot of stuff off their recent album which I don't really know and there was too many boring guitar outros for my liking.It was just ok but I'm not a great fan.The Howling Bells were better but I appeared to be be the only person there who liked them

Placebo was ok....played a lot of stuff off their recent album which I don't really know and there was too many boring guitar outros for my liking.It was just ok but I'm not a great fan.The Howling Bells were better but I appeared to be be the only person there who liked them

Did you have your eyeliner on?

Actually I was surprised the audience were nothing like I expected,a few kids but it was mostly 25-50s

When I saw Placebo in Birmingham they were just 'ok' as well. Actually, it was probably my least favourite Placebo gig.

There were plenty of 'goths' at Placebo shows in the 90s but for the most part it isn't the case anymore.

When I saw Placebo in Birmingham they were just 'ok' as well. Actually, it was probably my least favourite Placebo gig.

There were plenty of 'goths' at Placebo shows in the 90s but for the most part it isn't the case anymore.

Tell that to Ox:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670