Most boring Forest argument

Which is the most boring thing Forest fans bang on about

• Andy Reid (why?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Passing (like they did in the play offs - not)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice I've entered them all twice that's because they go on about each thing at least twice (more like two fcking million times)

I have to say 'Dawson' because they make him sound like he is Englands best promising defender on the basis he can hit a good long range pass. In the current transfer market you would be lucky to get 2.5 million for him. Chelsea went for Johnson not Dawson even though he would have been cheaper. Man and Liverpool wan Jagielka eben though he plays for a shit side but no one wants Dawson other than David Platt for the u-21's and we all know what a great judge of player he is.

Dawson for me definitely, ive seen him play both times city played forest this season and he's been nothing special, dickov and deane pulled forest's defence apart at their place and at ours all of forests players were just giving it to him and he was hoofing it, not passing it long. Des Walker has impressed me more for them and he's twice dawson's age!

trickytrev said:
I have to say 'Dawson' because they make him sound like he is Englands best promising defender on the basis he can hit a good long range pass. In the current transfer market you would be lucky to get 2.5 million for him. Chelsea went for Johnson not Dawson even though he would have been cheaper. Man and Liverpool wan Jagielka eben though he plays for a shit side but no one wants Dawson other than David Platt for the u-21's and we all know what a great judge of player he is.
Why was Dawson called up to the full England squad by Eriksson then and not Jagleika ?

No-one wants Dawson ? Hahahahahahaha. That is why there have been at least 8 Premier League scouts at every game he plays, ever since he was playing for the under 19's.

You crack me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

apologies in advance for my colourful language, it cannot be helped i'm afraid.

note to all Forest bums.

why don't you take you bow and arrow and do one back to your own site, where you can bitch all day long about the yester years with your fellow tossers. enoughs enough you purple veined spear chucking mother ****er. i hope some sensible person takes your dusty wanked out trophys and rams them right up your ass, mother of all rug munchers.

Hehe, if Dawson was so good then why the **** is he still at forest you moron? He's a good first division defender - unfortunately, that's all he will ever be. :(

Forest would love to see the passion in their team that we have in ours. The fact is that Forest get the arse because they believe they are "too big a team" to be in the first division. When they went down they thought they would bounce straight back up but have found it harder than they thought. What really winds them up is that we can get relegated, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and get straight back up whilst playing non-pretty football. Makes you sick doesn't it?!!

Marlon U poor misguided fool..... l will agree with the comment about Elliott (2 "T's")... But slag of Walshie again and you could have problems supping soup my son!!!

I take it you are talking about Steve Walsh.

This is quicker and better than Steve Walsh.

donkey%20taxi.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlon said:
trickytrev said:
Why was Dawson called up to the full England squad by Eriksson then and not Jagleika ?

No-one wants Dawson ? Hahahahahahaha. That is why there have been at least 8 Premier League scouts at every game he plays, ever since he was playing for the under 19's.

You crack me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top clubs have over 1000 players on their scouting network so when word gets a round there is a prospect at a club they all go and have a look. Just like scouts are swarming over Tomi Petrescu at our club and he is not that special. He was only in a training camp and platt would have pulled a few strings to get dawson in the england squad as errikson has admitted that the only two nationwide teams he has gone to see are pompey and city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757