My GCSE Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

I no that nobody here knows me but im real happy with my results so i thought id share them with everyone......

AA- Science - double GCSE
A- GCSE PE
A- German

B- English Lit - 2 marks off an A :x
B- English
B- RE
B- Economics
B- Graphics

C- Maths

Well done youngun' On to the A-Levels now then?

bluefox said:
lazzer said:
Two words

1 goalposts

2 widened

:roll: :wink:

Another two words

1 Standards

2 Lowered

Come on lads, be fair. Let these young uns' take some pride in their results. It is true that the nation is getting cleverer.

Think about Roger Bannister running a 4 minute mile. Everyone was saying that it was amazing. It hasn't got any easier but more people are breaking the 4 minute mile now than ever before.

Maybe you could compare the new wave of running shoes and isotonic drinks with new ink erasers and calculators but come on, at the end of the day these kids are our future. Would you prefer them to fail miserably and get dis-heartened and end up like the filth that reside on chavscum.com?

Didn't think so.

Well done to you all.

If theres one thing that pisses me off its all you old un's that think you had it so hard at school and that its too easy these days.im a few years past all this stuff(thank god) but you really have to work you're arse off to get good grades and well one to everyone that did get their results!

morris1234 said:
If theres one thing that pisses me off its all you old un's that think you had it so hard at school and that its too easy these days.im a few years past all this stuff(thank god) but you really have to work you're arse off to get good grades and well one to everyone that did get their results!

:roll: :lol:

I am very sorry i do realise how difficult it is to get them i had three goes at my cornflakes packet before a "media" gcse fell out :roll: :lol: :lol:

Well done to everyone

But as someone who recruits staff regularly, I can honestly say I never even look to see what GCSEs people have, 'cos it means nothing

Sorry

homer said:
Well done to everyone

But as someone who recruits staff regularly, I can honestly say I never even look to see what GCSEs people have, 'cos it means nothing

Sorry

What job are you recruiting for homer i need a job after i ****ed up my 'A' leveals

Loyal_Supporter said:
I no that nobody here knows me but im real happy with my results so i thought id share them with everyone......

AA- Science - double GCSE
A- GCSE PE
A- German

B- English Lit - 2 marks off an A :x
B- English
B- RE
B- Economics
B- Graphics

C- Maths

I always think Maths is the most important subject :)

Just kidding m8, well done!!!! You've done better than I did and I'm well loaded :)

I'm looking for a willing OAP to do some weeding

No GCSEs required

lazzer said:
I am very sorry i do realise how difficult it is to get them i had three goes at my cornflakes packet before a "media" gcse fell out :roll: :lol: :lol:

Funny & True, just had a mate of mine who has failed all his AS levels except media, and this year no one in our college failed media which shows that you dont even have to turn up to pass.
During the exam they had to watch a james bond film and then talk about what they just saw :roll:

Wilson said:
lazzer said:

Funny & True, just had a mate of mine who has failed all his AS levels except media, and this year no one in our college failed media which shows that you dont even have to turn up to pass.
During the exam they had to watch a james bond film and then talk about what they just saw :roll:

i knew you'd see it my way eventually :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758