My lowdown on the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

Walker - Great GK, no complaints
Canero - Decent player, will be fine when's he's match fit
Tiatto - Best player so far, need more players with his attitude
Dabizas - Think he's been excellent until the Brighton game (Shouldn't be captain though)
Keown - Does a job when needed, good signing
Heath - Again like Dabizas excellent until Brighton game
Gillespie - Needs more of a chance, at least he runs with the ball, no one else does!
Nalis - Looks steady, would be in my team
Dublin - Will come good, Brighton performance was a one off
Scowcroft - I think he's been excellent in all games, must keep him
Stewart - Needs to improve, has been poor, although was excellent in the 1st half against Brighton
Makin - Solid player, should be in the team, good signing
Gemmill - Looks very solid as well, similar to McKinlay
Williams - Its clear to see he has ability but is not showing it at present. Performances have been poor
Elliott - Should give him a chance when he returns
Connolly - Again, its clear to see he has ability but MUST start scoring soon, he's had enough chances
Benjamin - Needs more of a chance, at least he gets involved
Wilcox - Useless, poor player, cant run/cross/tackle or pass!
Gudjonsson - Played in the Prem with Wolves and Villa but u wouldn't know. Has disappointed me, expected more
Wright - Needs a chance
Blake - I stuck up for him after the 1st couple of games but enough's enough, get rid!
Morris - No comment!
Pressman - He'll do for backup

What does everyone else think?
Sorry if i've missed any players off

Dont agree with Dabizas/heath mate, Heath will never make it he just hasn't got it and dabizas is a liabilty at best, when fit Elliott should be straight back in after what he did at Ipswich, although it is clear Micky doesnt like him.

Chris_Unwin said:
Walker - Has his days, can't really knock him to be honest...
Canero - Decent player, will be fine when's he's match fit (agree)
Tiatto - Best player so far, need more players with his attitude (agree totally)
Dabizas - Pile of money-grabbing shit, needs to sort it out, looked awful against Brighton.
Keown - Does a job when needed, good signing (agreed)
Heath - WHAT??? Heath's having a nightmare, awful.
Gillespie - Money grabbing drunk fool, really want him to do well, prove me wrong, but as yet i am completely pissed off with him.
Nalis - Looks steady, would be in my team (agreed, i think)
Dublin - Will come good, Brighton performance was a one off (agree)
Scowcroft - I think he's been excellent in all games, must keep him (agree)
Stewart - Needs to sort out his game totally, he's not as good as he thinks he is IMO.
Makin - Solid player, should be in the team, good signing (agree)
Gemmill - Looks very solid as well, similar to McKinlay (mmmm, unsure)
Williams - Its clear to see he has ability but is not showing it at present. Performances have been poor (Because all tree scum seem gutted, I am prepared to give him time, not done anything yet though)
Elliott - Should give him a chance when he returns (sell him to the Hammers...)
Connolly - Again, its clear to see he has ability but MUST start scoring (looks good, he'll be fine)
Benjamin - Needs more of a chance, at least he gets involved (Yeah, lets play him every week...)
Wilcox - Useless, poor player, cant run/cross/tackle or pass! (Agree)
Gudjonsson - Played in the Prem with Wolves and Villa but u wouldn't know. Has disappointed me, expected more (He'll come good IMO)
Wright - Needs a chance (Lets loan him back to Brentford, who didn't even want him this year)
Blake - I stuck up for him after the 1st couple of games but enough's enough, get rid! (Better than Benji)
Morris - No comment! (I am gutted about him, good player IMO)
Pressman - He'll do for backup (Eats pies)

What does everyone else think?
Sorry if i've missed any players off

I think man for man they are better players than most teams in this division (and I include Wilcox and Benjamin i that)

And you could certainly say that you wouldn't swap any of them for any Watford or Brighton player

So you have to ask yourself why the strongest championship squad on paper is playing like a bunch of screaming queens who have never seen a football in their lives ?

Answers on a postcard to Mr M Adams c/o the Hoofing Coaching School for Tw*ts

I disagree Dave, Dabizas was excellent against West Ham, Derby and Watford, cant comment on Millwall because i wasn't there. Heath has been excellent, again against West Ham but then got injured. Before the Brighton game he played at bloody RIGHT BACK!! They performed a good partnership at the end of last season. Ask most people on here. Dont know what games you've been at!

Chris_Unwin said:
I disagree Dave, Dabizas was excellent against West Ham, Derby and Watford, cant comment on Millwall because i wasn't there. Heath has been excellent, again against West Ham but then got injured. Before the Brighton game he played at bloody RIGHT BACK!! They performed a good partnership at the end of last season. Ask most people on here. Dont know what games you've been at!

Bollox i have saw him at these games he doesnt possess any of the 4 attributes a centre back should have to make it. The 5 attributes being Ability to read the game, some pace, being able to head to ball accuratly, tackling and being able to play a simple pass. Are you his brother or something!!

I agree, we have on paper a good squad, but unfortunately we dont play on paper!!

MA as i have said before has to pick what he believes to be his best 11 and stick with it. Then when things are not going well he needs to not panic. He needs to be more calculated in the 5 he puts on the bench. It would do some of those who expect to be there not to be, sticking them in the stiffs to shake them up, and at the same time give a few younger lads a break. It must be absolutely demoralising being a young player at Leicester. They have about as much chance getting a game for the first team as you or i have.

Lets hope alll the hard work on the training pitch finally brings some dividends on the pitch and not on paper!!!

Semper Eadem said:
Heath has been excellent

If thats not a joke Id see an Optician quick.

Heath is a stick on for everybodys "worst ever XI" in 5 years time I guarentee.

I heard that Heath's opticians was shut down because all the eye charts were out of focus.

dabizas won a winners medal in portugal by sitting on the bench for the whole tournament maybe we could try him in that position it seemed to work for greece.......theo from the 39 steps with marshall on a night out in leicester to euro winning captain it beggers belief.........keep the faith ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DOWN THE CITY. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566