Naarch in Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oadby Fox

So, you cheeky canaries, you think you're going to have a good time in the Prem?

Enjoy your 15 minutes (about the same time as it takes to do one of Delia's pies) and remember to turn the gas off...

They have been there before remember.

Jeremy Goss - :lol:

Oadby Fox said:
So, you cheeky canaries, you think you're going to have a good time in the Prem?

Enjoy your 15 minutes ...

what's your problem with Norwich? Fair play to them and good luck!

His problem is that he lives in Oadby, I'd have a permanent chip on my shoulder if I lived there too.

They're manager looks like a right nerd!

Excuse me, but where did I say I disliked Naarch and begrudged their (relative) success? Is explaining the facts of Premiership life in a jocular manner to be construed as an act of aggression? What sad times are these when wonton acts of ribaldry are seen as declarations of footie war!

As for Oadbians having a collective chip one could, I suppose, argue this (feebly) if comparing their truly wretched lot (eight, en-suite bedroom, rambling hovels in barely a couple of acres) to the good citizens of, say, South Kensington. However, if one accepts the findings of the Royal Mail's Mosiac Index it is difficult to see (within the context of Leicestershire at least) exactly who they might feel chipper about.

Oadby Fox said:
Excuse me, but where did I say I disliked Naarch and begrudged their (relative) success? Is explaining the facts of Premiership life in a jocular manner to be construed as an act of aggression? What sad times are these when wonton acts of ribaldry are seen as declarations of footie war!

As for Oadbians having a collective chip one could, I suppose, argue this (feebly) if comparing their truly wretched lot (eight en-suite bedroom rambling hovels in barely a couple of acres) to the good citizens of, say, South Kensington. However, if one accepts the findings of the Royal Mail's Mosiac Index it is difficult to see (within the context of Leicestershire at least) exactly who they might feel chipper about.

I haven't a clue what you just posted there! :shock:

I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?

Oadby Fox said:
(a) gentle ribbing should be seen for what it is

(b) Oadbians are too well off to have chips on their shoulders

I'm surprised you would even allow a chip to be put on your shoulder.

If they doont spend, they'll go down. The likes of Malky Mackay and Craig Fleming are hardly going to keep them, up. The forward line of Svensson and Huckerby are premier rejects

Malf said:
I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?

yes thats them parachute payment things

Lboro fox said:
Malf said:

Will we get this??

buzzer_b said:
Lboro fox said:
Malf said:

Will we get this??
yes we do for 2 years in div1, its to soften the blow of relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866